New York

"Babe wake up!"

I open my eyes to see Katy playfully shaking me and laughing.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I say laughing with her.

Katy kisses my lips and get up to take a shower . I check my phone and see that I have a event saved in my phone . I check it and see that I am suppose to go to New York today to meet up with my manager for feed back on the new album. I walk into the bathroom while Katy was in the shower to talk to her.

"Babe, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"I have to go to New York do you want to come with me?" I ask

"Yeah I'll go. I'm sure I can clear my schedule for a few days."

"Great. Our plane leaves at two so I'll pack and then we can swing by your place to get your stuff."

I pack my things pretty quickly and within an hour and a half we are on our way to get Katy's things. Katy walks into her house and starts to pack , she is done packing within an hour by that time it is 1:10.

*at airport*

"Ladies and Gentleman this is your Capital speaking we are about to take off if you would remain seated and buckle your seat belts it would be greatly appreciated . We should be landing in New York at about 7:00, thank you and enjoy your flight."

As the plane takes off Katy holds my hand and I close my eyes, taking off and landing was the worst part of flying. As we get into the air and it's not as bad Katy reads some fashion magazines and I read a good book called Winters Tale . I looked up from my book to see a man walking down the aisle going to the bathroom , he has long hair and a beard that he needs to shave. As he approaches our aisle Katy looks up and all the color drains from her face and she looks like she is going to be sick.

"Katy." He says with his strong British accent

"Russell." Katy manages to say

My eyes widen and I want him out of our sight immediately.

"And you must be the new boyfriend."

"I'm John ." I say irritated

Katy looks out the window and Russell walks away.

"Katy.... It's okay.. " I say rubbing her back

"I know. I know." Katy says

The rest of the flight was pretty silent . Katy seemed to be getting into her old personality again. We arrive in New York at 7:20 and by the time we get our luggage and a car we arrive at the my apartment at 8:00. Katy and I walk in and I have my guitars lined up on the walls and my records on the table. I haven't been here for about a year so it was good to be back.

"Aw man I am so tired!" Katy says yawning

"Yeah I'm pretty beat too."

Katy and I go into the bedroom and settle in.

"Goodnight Katy... I love you." I say

"I love you too John... I love you so much." Katy says

"Your the best.."

Katy falls asleep in my arms and I fall asleep shortly after her, she was so perfect in every single way. These couple days will be amazing in New York with her . I don't have to meet with manager for two days so tomorrow will just be for Katy and I . Maybe will take a walk around New York, catch a Broadway play, or even just sit on the roof and watch the city. As long as I get to spend the day with her it doesn't matter what we do..