Oh Baby!

I wake up to see John is gone I look around and see he is in the bathroom, when he walks out he sees me a smiles.

"Have a nice nap?" I ask

"Yes, did you?"

"Yup! So I told my brothers about the baby."

"Great! What did they say?"

"Very excited to become uncles and Carl says we should name the baby Carl if it's a boy."

I laugh and so does John, he gets back on the bed and I hug him and grab the remote control I switch on tv and decide to watch Law and Order SVU, John and I love this show.

"We should go see your mom"

"If you want too ."

"I do, I want to talk to her I haven't seen her in forever"

John and I get up and I go to the shower when I get out I decide to put my hair in a bun and wear black leggings with a white shirt, John is wearing jeans with a black shirt. We walk to the street where John stops a cab and it drops us off at his mothers house. When we get there John just walks in and I see his mother sitting in the kitchen having a cup of coffee by herself.

"Hi mom"

"Hello darling, oh hey Katy! How are you? "

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"Great, so nice to talk to you again."

"I know! I know! I wanted to stop by and just talk to you for a little while."

I sit down next to Johns mom and John disappears to god only knows where.

"So how do you feel about becoming a mother Katy?"

"I'm excited! It wasn't planned but I can't wait."

"Great, now I know I'm johns mom but I think he's going to make a fantastic father!"

"I think he is too! I can just tell he's going to love this baby so much!"

"Have you told your parents?"

"Yes, they are very excited to become grandparents again!"

"Great! This is my first grandchild so I'm very excited to spoil him/her rotten!"

"Your so sweet Margret. "

"Now I know it's none of my business but when are you going to marry my son!?"

"Oh well I don't know how long it will be, I mean I want to marry him it's just I don't know if we'll have the time before the baby and then after everything will be crazy for a while."

"You guys should before the baby! It's very traditional to be married before a baby arrives."

"I'll put that into consideration."

Johns mom talks to me about motherhood and everything I'm going to need to buy and everything about how the baby won't sleep for the first few months through the night. When she's finally done talking I look at the clock and see it's 9:30 PM , I get up and call a cab to take us back to the hotel, I look around and find John passed out on his bed watching "Pawn Stars" he looked so peaceful and comfortable I don't want to disturb him.

"Hey John fell asleep and I don't want to wake him so if he wakes up just tell him I went back to the hotel ." I tell johns mom

Margret walks me to the cab and waves goodbye I smile at her . When I arrive at my hotel I go straight to my room and get into my pajamas I turn on the tv and watch "The Next Great Baker" I was about half way through the episode when I hear a knock on the door I get up and open the door to my surprise John walks in the room.

"Thanks for leaving me at my moms." John says smiling a bit

"Well sorry you looked so peaceful !"

"I was but I don't want to sleep another night without you."

"Why don't you come lay down then?"

John and I lay on the bed and he pulls me into a hug I rest my head on his chest I can hear his heartbeat beating fast like he was nervous, I ignore it and close my eyes. Before I know it I am fast asleep with John and our unborn baby I can't think of anything more perfect than this.