Secrets come out

I hear a knock on the door at around eight thirty PM, Katy is standing at the door in her pajamas looking so cute. I quickly invite her in and we sit on the couch. We both decide to watch the complete seasons of Boy Meets World.

"I used to love this show!" Katy says

"Oh me too. I used to compare myself to Corey." I say looking at her.

"Aw how cute." Katy says laughing

Katy and I watch four episodes then we start talking to each other while dozing off.

"I'm so glad that we have movie nights" Katy says

"Me too. They are fun." I say looking at Katy

"Very fun." Katy repeats

I laugh to myself and Katy looks at me

"What are you laughing about?" Katy asks

"Oh nothing it's stupid." I say

"Tell me."

"Well I guess I have a little crush on you." I say

"Oh do you now." Katy says laughing

"Yeah I do." I say smiling

Katy smiles then continues to watch tv, I look at her waiting for a response

"So do you have anything to say to that?" I ask

"Hm well I like you too . I mean your John Mayer. " Katy says

"As a friend...? Or...?"

"More than a friend.... I mean you've been my celebrity crush since 2008"

"Wow, really?" I ask smiling

"Yeah..... "

"What should we do about this?" I ask

"Well if we both like each other the only logical thing to do is go on a date."

"Okay. I'll take you on a date. "

"Oh will you now?" Katy says laughing

"Yes! Are you free tomorrow night?" I ask

"As a matter of fact I am."

"Great . Tomorrow night at let's say 8:00? "

"Sounds great John."

Katy and I watch tv for another hour or so she then decides to go home, I walk her to her car.

"Thanks for having me over John. I had a great time." Katy says getting into her car

"Your welcomed over anytime ." I say looking at her

"Thank you."

Katy drives away and I go back inside my house with a huge smile on my face. Katy likes me back and I couldn't be happier, and I get to take her on a proper date. I think I am just going to take her to a restaurant like people normally do on first dates. I know Katy probably thinks of me as a womanizer but I want to show her that I have changed and that I am ready for a relationship. Hopefully she will be able to see the real me .

Katy's POV

I pull out of Johns driveway and head towards my house, I can't believe John has a crush on me... How could he have a crush on me? He's John Mayer he could have any girl on this planet and he chooses me? He wants to take me on a date ! I am excited but I am also nervous I haven't been on an official date since Russell and I got a divorce and it was finalized. John seemed to be a very nice guy and he seems like he has really changed since 2010, I just want to get to know him a little bit more see what he has to offer .

I arrive home and go straight to bed all that's on my mind is my date with John. I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to wear, and what I am going to say. Tomorrow has to go perfect... It's a date with my crush ..... It just has to be perfect .

***Thank you guys so much for reading my story so far! I have big plans for this story so stay tuned ! Thank you for your positive feed back . You guys are so amazing and I love you all so much . Thank you guys again for all your support! ***