29: Not going anywhere

Dereks POV

It's been almost two weeks since Y/N went missing and it was my fault. She had gone to sleep and I left a note on the bedside that I was going to Spencers and that gave the perfect time for someone to take her. Why did this always happen when I wasn't around, every time I left her alone she was gone. We were sitting at the round table trying to find something on her, but we found nothing, we had her picture everywhere.

"Maybe she just left again," Reid said.

"if she had left she would've left a note or something or Garcia would've found something on her, and people would notice her, her picture is everywhere." I sad.

"And she had no reason to just leave us again or Derek," Garcia said.

"Derek her engagement ring was left at the bedside table. Why would it be there if she didn't leave." Emily said.

"She didn't leave, we were planning a wedding and looking for a house. she wouldn't just leave like that". I said.

"she's done it before what's to stop her from leaving again?" Hotch said.

"The fact that she had no reason," I said again.

just then JJ and Reid gave each other a look.

"what?" I asked.

"Nothing," JJ said.

"Reid?" I asked.

"Derek, you made it seem like you didn't want kids," Reid said.

"Why the hell would that make her leave?" I said pissed.

"Derek," JJ said with a pained face and suddenly I got it.

"she was pregnant?" I said.

"yes," Reid said.

I got up and stormed out, there was no way she'd leave because of this, no way. I do want kids I just didn't want them so soon. But knowing this know I felt some sort of pride knowing she was gonna have my baby.

Y/N POV

The last thing I remember was someone saying I had been missing for two weeks, the next thing I was waking up in an ambulance.

"She awake," A woman said.

"Derek!" I screamed. "Where's Derek?"

"Agent Y/L/N, I need you to calm down, the stress isn't good for your body. You just went through a miscarriage, we have called your team and they are meeting us at the hospital. when we get there you will go straight to surgery, your Boyfriend can see you after." the woman said.

"Fiancé, Derek is my Fiancé," I said.

"She's losing blood we need to speed this thing up" A man yelled.

"Agent Y/L/N, we need to know if you were raped so we can do a kit before it's washed away by surgery clean up," the man said.

"Yes, Zack," I said.

"Zack?" the women asked.

"She knew him, she knew her kidnapper," the man said and suddenly I was out again.

Derek's POV.

I knew she didn't leave us, as soon as Garcia called us all in I knew it was something about Y/N.

"Guy we have to go to the hospital now!" Garcia said as soon as we all walked into the conference room.

"Is it Y/N?" Reid asked and Garcia shook her head. we all started towards the SUVs.