25: fucking fuck me

Everything seemed to go back to normal, I had been back at the BAU for a week and my birthday was in two days so I'd be 25 and I was getting to do that with my family and the guy I loved.

"Alright, so what's the birth plan? Are we getting wasted?" Garcia asked.

"No Derek and I are going out on a date, the first date since we are officially back together, we will celebrate my birthday as a family the next night at Rossi's house for dinner," I said.

" I mean sucks we don't get to get wasted but like Yaya for a date with Derek," Emily said.

"We want all the details," JJ said.

"Of course yalls wish is my command," I said laughing.

"Damn if I knew you granted wishes I would've wished to have you back sooner," Derek said walking up to us and kissing me. We laughed.

Ahhhh everything seemed to be okay, I had Derek and honestly, that's all I needed was Derek and this job I love.

"So how does it feel to be in a lower rank now?" Rossi asked laughing.

"Oh I haven't turned in my White House badge sir, they want me to stay on as a consultant so technically I'm still in a higher rank," I said laughing.

"Damn my girlfriend is hot when she talks about her power," Derek said.

"I Missed this, the family all together and we missed Derek's smile, haven't seen that in almost a year," Emily said.

And I realized that he didn't smile for almost a year because of me. And I looked down at my laptop.

"Alright, that's enough social hour," Rossi said. "Everyone get to work".

We all went back to work and I got a message on my computer.

Morgan: you okay?

Me: yes.

Morgan: talk to me.

Me: I just hate hearing how I hurt you that's all.

Morgan: can we please just move past this.

Me: yeah we can, we are okay.

I finished my work for the day and went to my hotel room, given I didn't have an apartment yet. At the hotel, I showered and laid down. Around 8 there was a knock at my door, when I opened it it was Derek.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see you," he said walking in with food.

"And the food?" I asked.

"It's better the room service and we could watch a movie and hang out," he said.

"Watch a movie and handout?"

"Yes.."

"Okay. Let's do it".

We sat on the bed and ate Chinese while watching the movie. After we ate we cleaned up and laid down and cuddle and fell asleep, nothing more it was so innocent. I got up while he was still sleeping and took a shower and got ready for work. When I came out of the bathroom he was awake.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He asked.

"You looked so peaceful if you have clothes in your car you can get ready here," I told him so he went to his car and grabbed his stuff, and got ready. We decided to ride to the office together.

"Y/N why don't you move back in with me so you don't have to stay in that hotel room or find an apartment," he said.

"Uhh because we just got back together" I laughed.