7: come for me

I got home after my date and went to bed, my alarm went off at 6:00 am to get ready for work. I showered and got a work outfit out, it was honestly my favorite outfit and after last night I felt like hyping myself up. I did a full face of makeup because why not and I curled my hair.

When I got to work I saw the girls, after my date I did call JJ and we moved past this whole dumb thing, so naturally I walk into the office and Garcia was at JJs Desk with Emily.

"Owe Owe" JJ yelled

Emily started laughing "What's gotta happen to you that you come in looking hella fine"

"Oh, the date! The date went well with Justin!" Garcia yelled

I began to smile and get red, "Oh to my bat cave, come girls we need details".

"Girls need details on what?" Morgan said as he started to sit at his desk, his eyes stopped on me, and then he looked away.

We all stood quietly and then Reid has to do something of course "They are going to the bat cave to talk about Y/N date with Justin".

Morgan looked back to us "Hey baby girl while you're at it did you get that info I asked for last night" He asked Garcia.

"Oh yes my chocolate thunder I did, it's in your email. Now doesn't Y/N look amazing today?" she asked him.

"uh yeah sure, thanks for the info," he said as he walked into Hotch's' office.

"To the bat cave," Garcia said and we followed her.

"Okay so spill" Emily yelled.

"Okay well, I wore a small black dress and some red heels, did my make-up and hair. He picked me up at 7 and took me to this nice restaurant and we talked just catching up and he asked how I was and if I had dated anyone since him and of course I hadn't. After that, we went to a coffee shop that is open 24 hours and we had tons of coffee and just talked and set up another date for next week when he gets back from his business trip".

"Oh yes, I love it! What are y'all doing for your next date?" Garcia asked

"Well did he gets back two days after my birthday so he said it was a surprise"

Garcia's eyes got wide "Oh yeah your birthday is in 4 days. how are you about tomorrow"

"I'm okay I promise" She hugged me.

"Am I the only one who doesn't know why everyone is so worked up about how you are doing for tomorrow?" Emily said.

JJ, Garcia, and I looked at her, and I told her all about it and she hugged me.

"let's do a girls' night tomorrow" Emily suggested.

"Yeah let's do it we can do it at my place since it's the biggest" I laughed.

"Sorry to bust the girls' hangout talk but Hotch wants us at the round table, we got a case," JJ said.

We girls all walked in at the same time and Rossi gave us a look "Girl talk" JJ said laughing.

"AHH the post-Y/N had a date and yall needed every detail talk" Rossi laughed.

"Alright crime fighters its that time of year again but the man is a day early, he murder the wealthy parents and left the daughter, get this he staged it just like nvm he staged it just like he staged one years ago the girl is to turn 16 in three days"

Everyone stopped and stared at me, "did I miss something" Reid asked.

"Don't you always pretty boy" Morgan said.