6: old news, new news

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door Ugh couldn't people just leave me alone. They act like they won't see me in two hours at the Station, I attempted to ignore the knocking but the person only knocked louder. I got out of bed and opened the door "I will see you at the station" I yelled only to realize it was Zed and Mac.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Y/N Mac came in this morning with the pimp to get a tattoo and I tried to call but your phone went to voice mail so I called the police and they gave me your room number," Zed said.

Mac had a black eye and a cut on her arm, and she was crying.

"Come on in now," I said. I picked up my phone and called Morgan and Rossi.

while waiting there was a knock on my door, " You ready to talk about last night Lil mama?" just then Rossi came up behind him "what happened last night?" Rossi said. "No, and nothing gets in here." They came in and saw Zed first. "What is he doing here?" Morgan said. Morgan looked almost mad but calmed down with mac came out of the bathroom.

"Who is this?" Rossi asked.

" This is Mac she's the little sister of a girl I went to school with when I moved here with my aunt and uncle, Mac's sister was murdered when she was a senior in high school that was during my first year at Harvard. Well, Macs' sister had this same tattoo the dead girls had, mac went looking for her sisters' murder and found the pimp who the police department has in a jail cell right now waiting for us." I said

"Let's get to the station, Y/N get ready and fast," Rossi said.

"Uh Zack and Mac I'll take y'all to the station," Morgan said.

"Zack can stay here with me but you can go ahead and take Mac," I told him

Morgan kind of glare at me for suggesting Zed stayed with me while I got ready, but I didn't care. Morgan and I were not happening, it would only end in me hurting him. Morgan took Mac and left for the station.

"Zack why don't you wait in the lobby with me while Y/N gets ready," Rossi said.

They went to the lobby and I took a fast shower, put on some work clothes, and quickly straighten my poufy hair.

"Hey ready to go?" Rossi asked as I walked up to them.

"Yes let's go". Rossi drove and I sat in the passenger seat while Zed got in the back seat.

"So Y/N, the famous Rossi you always talked about is just how you said he was," Zed said.

"I'm Exactly how she said I am? Well did she also tell you I'm basically like a father to her and if any guy thinks he can just date her he's got the wrong idea" Rossi glared at him through the rearview mirror?

"Okay, I think I like it when no one talks." I butted in before Zed could say anything to that.

The rest of the drive was quiet thank god, as soon as we pulled up Morgan opened my door. "Can we talk now?" I looked over to Rossi who was waiting at the entrance to the station. "Not now Morgan we are working".

We got into the Station and I sat in an office with Zed, we talked about the pimp also know as James and then we got off topic when Morgan happens to walk in on our conversation.

"Do you ever think of getting another tattoo?" Zed asked with a smirk

" I Don't know, I'd have to come up with a very good one" I laughed

"Well if you decide to let me know because I want it to be my artwork on that body" He winked.

Then someone cleared their throat, "Y/N, Hotch is asking to speak with you." Morgan said with a disapproving look on his face.

"Y/N this is the case you shouldn't be flirting with someone who's involved," Morgan said

"Okay first off we weren't flirting, if him wanting to do my next tattoo is flirting, I should call my other tattoo artist and ask him to dinner. You're only mad because you kissed me and I don't wanna talk about it and more importantly I don't wanna date you."

"Y'all kissed?" Emily said staring at us.

"Great just great someone would have heard us. I gtg I need to talk to Hotch." I walking away.

Dereks' POV

"So you kissed Y/N? Emily asked Morgan

"Yeah, and what do I get her flirting with an old friend and ignoring the fact that we kissed"

"We did tell her you were the heart breaker can you blame her? she's had one boyfriend her whole life and we don't know why they broke up, maybe she's scared to get hurt."

"Emily that boy didn't break her heart she packed up and left leaving him."

"Morgan maybe you should move to a different flavor and not make drama for the team and if you hurt her Rossi might kill you". Emily laughed

Y/N POV (flash forward to end of case)

We found the guy killing the girls, it was another pimp killing off James girls because James didn't give him the money he owed him.

I was sitting on the jet next to Rossi while reading a book, my phone dang and it was from Zed.

Zed: Next time you're in town dinner with me and we can talk about that next tattoo of yours!

Y/N: Well how can I refuse dinner with one of my only friends after I moved to LA, Until next time Zed.

"Who was that?" Rossi asked

"uh it was Zack, he wants to do my next tattoo so"

" And this Zack is he of interest to you," Rossi asked looking towards Morgan knowing Morgan was listening.

" Actually no, I'm going on a date when we get back home" I said

Emily' face lit up, "With who?"

"Well Rossi asked if I had reached out to Kam and I hadn't but I reached out to Justin and he asked me out so I said yes" I smiled

"So Justin was the boyfriend you left behind?" Emily asked

"The one and only" Rossi said laughing.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked Rossi.

"Oh come on you used to say you dated him because of the titles y'all held but I saw the way y'all hugged that day you left and went to LA and he cried and told you he loved you. I may not agree with the fact you were 15 dating an 18 year old senior but y'all loved each other so "The one and only" is taking you out". He laughed

Hotch looked up "I agree with Rossi I also saw it" and we laughed.

"So wait you both knew Y/N when she was 15 because why?" Emily asked.

"Family friends," Rossi said slowly while both JJ and Morgan looked at me.

Finally, we got back to the office and JJ pulled me into the bathroom.

" I read the file and I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the man we can never catch killed your parents."

"Well now you do, now I have to go I have a date."

"Y/N maybe going out with your ex isn't the best when there's someone else in front of you" I knew she was referring to Derek meaning Emily told both her and Garcia.

"I don't know what you're talking about I have to go" I walked out and went home to get ready for my date.

A/N: I'm not gonna write about the date but the next chapter will talk about how the date went when Y/N tells the girls! and bummer I know we want Derek but We'll get there.