12: creepers

We decided to go to my house because it was bigger than Derek's apartment and the odds are we'd all drink and I had enough rooms for everyone.

As soon as we got there the girls and I went to my room and I gave them each a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. After we all changed we went downstairs and Derek had made snacks and got our wine set up.

"Ugh I'm loving having a boyfriend who does things and I don't even have to ask," I said grabbing a glass of wine.

"Wish I could get me one like that" Emily said.

"Wow Emily is still the only single lady here, I mean didn't take Y/N long to pull Derek." JJ busted out laughing.

"Hey, we have to be nice to our friends!" Garcia said.

I laughed and Derek planted kissing on my lips, I could kiss him forever but we had company.

"Get a room you two" Emily yelled.

"Okay I'm sorry I'm sorry can't keep my hands of her I guess," Derek said.

"Never said you had to take them off" I mumbled.

"Hey behave we have company" he winked at me.

"Ugh fine," I said laughing.

"Hey if y'all want to have some time we can go," JJ said.

"Nonsense we've all been drinking no need to drive plus I have rooms for yall," I told them.

"Oh, you have rooms for us?" Emily said.

"Uh yeah I have a huge mansion and like 14 guest bedrooms" I laughed

"Ugh, I wanna explore this place! What's on that end? The end that is bolted shut." Garcia asked.

"Um that's where my parents' bedroom was along with my mom's green room, my dads' office, and my dads' chess room," I said looking down.

"Oh I'm sorry hun I didn't mean to be nosy," she said grabbing and holding my hand.

"Oh no you're fine I just haven't opened that side up since I shut it when I was 16," I told her.

"Do you plan on opening it?" Emily asked.

"Um no, I'm actually in the market to buy a new house and give this one to my dads' brother. My uncle who lives in England wants to come back to the states because his wife and kids are here and they need a bigger place because they have triplets on the way. So I offered him this place because he grew up here and I don't need a huge mansion." I told them.

"Oh, when do they move here?" JJ asked.

"Two weeks"

"That doesn't give you a lot of time to find a place to stay," Garcia said.

"Eh, I'll figure something out. But I'm tired seeing how it's 3 am. Why don't I show y'all to your rooms." I said.

We all got up and walked up the stairs to the third floor and down the hall, my room was at the very end of the hall and was the biggest in this hall.

"So I have three rooms set up for y'all or if y'all wanna share a room or whatever idk," I said.

"Only three what about Morgan?" Emily said teasing.

"You know exactly where I'll be and speaking of which I'll meet you in bed," he said kissing me and walking down the hall to my room.

"Okay here's the three rooms one has a king bed and the other two have queen beds and each has a bathroom in it with towels and extra clothes for in the morning. And breakfast will be ready around noon let's be honest my ass will be asleep" I laughed.