13: more to it

I woke up suddenly because it was hot, I have a lot of blankets on my bed because I keep the house cold, but with Derek, in bed, it was too hot. So I got up and went into the bathroom to splash some water on my face when I saw the clock it read 7 am. Ugh, I had only been asleep for 3 hours and that wasn't enough. I went back into the room and crawled into bed but laid on top of the blankets.

I don't remember falling back to sleep but I did at some point, it only took forever for sleep to find me. But when it did I was out like a light. my alarm was set to go off at 11 so Derek and I could get up and make brunch. As soon as it went off I picked it up and threw it across the room and heard it crash on the wall probably breaking. Derek slid over putting his arm around me.

"You didn't have to be so aggressive to the clock as Garcia would tell you it has feelings" he chuckled.

"Clocks are terrorists and he got what he deserved."

"Oh someone moody this morning"

"You would be too if your boyfriend was a human furnace and you sweat your ass off all night."

"Well I'm sorry I was a human furnace last night but you also have like 5 blankets here, maybe when I'm here we don't need that many" he laughed.

"You're being mean and it's too early for that"

"Baby it's 11 am this is not early" he kept laughing.

"Oh yeah keep laughing and you're gonna get it," I said turning to face him.

"Gonna get what?" He asked with a stupid smirk.

"Oh I'll think of something good just you wait"

"Okay I'll wait," he said then placed a kiss on my lips. Ugh, why'd he do that he knew it would catch me off guard while I was thinking of a way to punish him for his meanness. He continued to kiss me and I couldn't help but kiss him back, I mean what girl wouldn't kiss him back man is hella fine with a capital H. We kept kissing until he put his hands on my hips and pulled me on top of him, and then we were kissing a lot more and suddenly my shirt was gone. His was already gone because he slept without one on I started to trail kissing from his jaw to his neck and then his chest. Before I could go any farther he rolled over and he was suddenly on top of me. And he started to kiss my neck and I didn't want him to stop, but he suddenly stopped when my bedroom door flew opened and Emily and Garcia were standing there.

"Oh, shit" Emily yelled.

Derek threw the blanket over us seeing how we were both Half-naked.

"You know there's this thing called knocking that people here in America do often," Derek said.

"I'm sorry sugar we didn't think y'all would be doing all that at this moment," Garcia said.

"Knocking is still a thing, now get out." He said.

They walked out and shut the door and I moved the blanket off my face and we started laughing. I rolled out from under him and grabbed my shirt and put it on.

"Where are you doing we were busy," he said.

"Brunch Babe, they are awake and ready to eat and I'm not about to have sex with you while our friends are downstairs waiting on us," I said then walked towards the door.

"Fine," he said getting up and getting his shirt and we went downstairs. To our surprise, it wasn't just the girls but Rossi was here.

"Hey kid I hope you don't mind I stopped by and they asked me to stay for brunch," he said.

"Not at all you are always welcome to brunch," I said hugging him.

I walked into the kitchen to see JJ was already cooking and Garcia was at her laptop watching the security cameras.