18: do I give up now?

I opened my eyes to the pain, a lot of it. I looked down to see cuts on my legs deep ones that needed stitches.

"When they find you they'll think you killed yourself since I realized I won't be in prison with Justin I might as well get away with murder," she said.

"Have you ever met a Reid?" I asked kind of laughing.

"What's a Reid?"

"Only one of the smartest people ever he'll be able to tell I didn't make those cuts me" I laughed.

"We'll see," she said.

"And Emily and JJ and Garcia and Rossi and Hotch" I couldn't bring myself to say dereks names. "They'll come after you and you'll be lucky enough if Emily or well if she doesn't put a bullet in you before Hotch can put your ass in prison"

"Your laughing makes you seem very disturbing," she said.

"Oh you're just funny"

"Okay here's how this goes, if they send a question you'll tell me how to respond and if you don't you get another cut or some other form of torture. Is that understood" Kam said.

"Kiss my ass, Derek will find me," I said.

"Oh now you mention dear little Derek I was waiting for that, you think maybe after you're dead he and I will bond over losing a person we love I mean after all we were best friends in high school, and maybe he'll date me," she said as she slowly started to delete pictures of me and Derek from my phone and changed my Facebook status to single. I only laughed more because Garcia would see that and she knows I wouldn't do that it was only a matter of time before she tracked my phone here.

Days went by and Kam didn't give me food or water and she cut me over and over.

I woke up once again like I had been doing many times and each time I did more and more of my blood was on the floor.

"You know if you answered their questions you'd probably last longer. It's been 4 days and they are finally on their way back. And poor Derek is so heartbroken you broke up with him ugh he won't stop calling"

"Go to hell"

"I'll see you there soon hun"

"They'll find me and whether I'm dead or alive they'll come after you," I said trying to sit up only to fall over.

"Save your energy I've planned a new series finale for you"

"What's better than my team and family finding me dead," I said.

"Them watching me kill you duh"

"Oh fuck me"

"That can be arranged," she said.

I stopped talking and started laughing.
"Oh Kam it's so funny you think I'm so attached to these people, haven't you learned Kam I don't give a shit about anyone but myself, you should know that I put your boyfriend in jail to save my ass, I got rid of you as a friend because you annoyed me, and I only did girls nights with them to make them think I cared but the truth is I don't give a fuck. I'm the smartest one on the team, I could run that whole unit by myself. As for Derek take him he's all yours he was just a toy for me until I got bored of the BAU and moved away again and started new. Rossi isn't like a father I just let him think he is so he doesn't feel bad that he broke his damn promise to me, but the truth is I hate him, he lied and broke me" I said laughing.

"Wow Justin was right about you, and I thought I was the crazy person here," Kam said. "In that case, I might just leave you here to rot until you die and I'll go live my life," she said thinking.