10: his girl

After Kam left Derek came out and handed me a cup of coffee, "are you okay?" He asked.

"Me? Yes I'm fine I just didn't expect that... she was dating Justin.. and then she was upset that he tried to kill me and he ended up going to prison".

He looked at me and then pulled his phone out "babygirl I need a favor, look into Y/N old friend Kam and let me know what you find". He hung up and looked at me "If she's involved with anything Garcia will find out, now how bout I give you that dance" he said holding his hand out.

"There's no music" I laughed

He picked his phone back up and put a slow song on and then grabbed my hand pulling me into him. He placed his hand on my hip and I placed mine around his neck, we danced for a minute and then I laid my head on his shoulder and we just swayed back and forth.

"You seem tired," he said.

"I am, it's been a long few days"

"I'll get out of your way then. I like our date" he said with a smile. I walked him to the door and he kissed me goodnight "I'll see you at work Lil mama".

I shut the door and pulled my heels off and ran to my room. I threw myself on my bed and began smiling, I just danced in my living room with Derek Morgan, I went on a real date with Derek Morgan.

I took my dress off and cleaned my face and laid in bed. I was so lost in thought from thinking about the date to Kam on the doorstep I didn't even remember falling asleep until my alarm went off. No please be no cases today! I said to myself as I got up to shower.

When I walked outside my house there was a note on my car with a box of chocolates. I didn't bother to read the note I just grabbed it and the chocolates and slid them into my purse.

When I got to the office I sat down at my desk and pulled the box and note out and read it "you looked good last night, until next time" awe Morgan is the sweetest I thought

Morgan came over and sat at my desk picking up the chocolates "awe who got you chocolates one of your other boyfriends" he said laughing.

"Very funny," I said.

"I mean I would hope you didn't have any boyfriends" he laughed

"Well the person who left them isn't my boyfriend yet," I said winking.

"Wait you're seeing someone else?" He asked

"Uh no, I was talking about you...."

"I didn't leave these for you," he said confused.

"So you didn't leave these on my car with a note saying I looked good last night?"

"Uh negative... I would've been far more creative than that with the note" he said.