21: i wish i was

Tw: rape

We woke up and I got in the shower and got ready. I sat in the living room waiting for Derek to be ready, he finally came out and we walked out to the car. The whole ride was quiet when we pulled up to the office and got out of the car and Derek pulled me aside.

"Mamas, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm just tired," I said and tried to walk away.

"Is this about the whole me barely touching your thing?" He asked.

"Your such a good profiler you tell me".

"Look I know you want to try but I don't wanna risk hurting you".

"So what we are supposed to have a sexless relationship, you are a tease. I mean damn I might as well be dating the hottest man alive but god forbid he touch me" I said pissed off.

"Okay Y/N, do you know what it's like to almost lose the person you love and have to worry every little touch might hurt her or scare her? Huh? No, I didn't think so, once you're done with your damn temper tantrum come find me" he said walking into the build.

I walked in and sat at my desk, Reid figured something was up.

"So you wanna talk about why you and Derek look so pissed?" He asked.

"No offense Reid but not with you" he looked a little hurt when I said that. "Reid I'm sorry it's just kinda personal," I said.

"Oh, it's the sex thing?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Derek and I talk all the time, he said you've been hinting you want sex and he's scared to give it to you," Reid said.

"I guess I get why he is but still it's been forever, I'm still a woman..." I said.

"Yeah, but he's also the man who almost lost the women he loves," he said.

"It's funny y'all act like I don't get how it feels to lose the most important people in life," I said turning away.

"Y/N it's different you may have lost your parents but you didn't die you lived and he's scared to hurt you after such an event".

As I sit back to think about that Hotch came out of his office "we got a case" he said.

"Wow, back 20 minutes and we have a case," I said.

We all sat down and waited on Garcia, she finally walked in.

"Alright my lovely crime fighters, three family's have been shot and killed in their homes in the last 4 days in Oklahoma. All killed fast, no pain they were gone, but the Oklahoma City police found that the unsub had sexual intercourse with the mom and two daughters of each family after he killed them" Garcia said.

"So he's killing family's with two happy parents and two daughters," Emily asked.

"Correct and each family the daughters were the same age, one 10-year-old and one 16-year-old daughter" Garcia responded.

" so he doesn't get joy in raping them while they're alive," I asked.

"Nope he lets the bodies get cold before he does his thang, he spends 24 hours in the house. He makes himself a meal and even cleans up after himself" Garcia said.

"Wheels up in 30," Hotch said.

We got to the jet and we all sat there looking over the case, and then Garcia came on the webcam".

"Crimefighters it's gotten worse he left a survivor, a 16-year-old Becca Thomas was found wandering the streets about 45 minutes ago covered in blood and blood dripping down her legs, she was in her tank top and shorts for bed when she was found. She was taken to the hospital a rape kit was done, he tore up her insides and she's in surgery having her uterus removed"  Garcia said.