15: the babies of it all

Derek and I drove to the office together and went straight to the round table when we got there.

"Whatcha got for us baby girl," Derek said to Garcia.

"Oh sugar I got a lot of things for you, but for now I can only give you the case, in LA three female girls were found floating down a river by some hikers. Each girl looked to have been tied down but the bodies became waterlogged and floated up to the surface. All girls show signs of rape and torture." Garcia said.

"How long have they been dead if you can still tell they were raped?" I asked.

"Three days but they were all pregnant, the unsub held them for months and each girl was pregnant with a boy and each girl was about 18 weeks along," Garcia said.

"And all three babies have the same DNA?" Reid asked.

"No, two babies had the same DNA the other did not," Garcia responded.

"So we are either looking at that one of them was already pregnant when the unsub took her or we have two unsubs," Jj said.

"What's with it and unsubs wanting babies these days," Emily said.

"Wheels up in 30," Hotch said and we all got our go bags and headed to the jet.

We got on the jet, Rossi, Derek and I sat at the table looking over the case details on our iPads.

"Oh she got the face," Derek said.

"What face?" I asked.

"Then I figured something out face." Rossi laughed.

"We'll go on share mamas"

"Look at the tox screen, it's all over the place. Not only was the unsub giving her pregnant drugs and vitamins but he was keeping them sedated. This girl has cuts on her stomach, and her baby was the first one to be of existence, so I would say she tried to cut it out or kill herself so he started to sedate them so they couldn't hurt themselves or the babies." I said.

"Good work agent Y/L/N," Hotch said.

"As soon as we land Rossi and Y/N go to the MEs, Morgan, and Reid go to the crime scene, JJ and Emily come to the local PD with me and talk to the families while I talk to the chief of police," Hotch said.

We got off the jet and went our ways, Hotch sent us to the MEs because I knew some medical stuff I got a BA in pre-medicine before I decided to be in the FBI.

At the MEs we found that there were two unsubs since one of the fetuses had different DNA from the first two, we asked the first victim's fiancé to give a DNA sample and the baby didn't match. we went back to the LAPD and everyone shared what we found which was nothing. We sat there in the room for hours trying to come up with anything.

"Hey Y/N doesn't your friend zed still live here?" Emily asked.

"Oh yeah Zack does, he opened a new zed tattoo company just around the corner actually," I told her.

"Oh so how many tattoo co's does he own now?" Jj asked.

"I think he's got 17 here in Cali and he opened up two in Texas."

"So are you planning on seeing Zack?" Rossi asked.

"I mean I did promise him a dinner and that he could do my next tattoo"

"Or you and I could go to the hotel," Derek said.

"Ohhh somebody's jealous" JJ laughed.

"I am not, but I'd like to go get rest with MY girlfriend" Derek added.