5: resurface

Lunch with Morgan wasn't bad, after telling him about what happened it made it seem almost easier to have a friend. After lunch, we went back to the BAU and we sat at my desk, well I sat at my desk and he sat on my desk while I pulled up my work on my laptop.

"So what you told me in the car, is that the reason you haven't has a boyfriend?" he asked.

"I wouldn't say it's the only reason but it's a big reason. Mostly I started using my brain for actual school and not sports or social life and a boyfriend just seemed silly to the real outcome of all the hard work" I looked at him.

We stared at each other for a minute, in just our luck Garcia came out "We got a case my lovelies" Morgan and I got up and started towards the Round table and we sat next to each other, on the opposite side of JJ.

"Alright, my loves the body of a 15-year-old runaway was found this morning by the LAPD, it is the 5th body they have found in two weeks. All five bodies have been 15-17 years of age and all-female run away"

" they are just now calling us? 5 bodies in two weeks that's a lot to have not called us sooner," Morgan said.

"I agree my chocolate love but they  said the unsub is making it look like a drug overdose, it wasn't till the body this morning that they put together they all had the same tattoo recently put on their bodies,"  she responded

"Are the tattoos simple or detailed?" I asked.

"what would that matter" Reid looked at me.

"Whether the Tattoo is nice will determine whether we are looking for an actual tattoo artist or an amateur who got a tattoo gun off the internet." I smiled

" Well, they have yet to send over the pictures of the tattoos but as soon as they do they will be uploaded to your iPads. so other than the fact that you have 5 female runaway bodies on your hands that's all I got for you". she said

" alright wheels up in 20 and no later, we have a lot of work ahead of us," Hotch said.

We all got up and headed to grab our go bags and head to the plane. I got into an SUV with Morgan and sadly JJ, Morgan let me sit up front with him since I guess we had a newfound friendship.

"Alright, Lil mama I wanna know more about what Mr. Perfect was like, was he cuter than me? did he do the job?" he laughed

" considering I was 15 at the time, no he didn't do the job and if he did he would've gone to jail" I laughed

" Oh, damn mamas dated older men. So I guess I fit the criteria to date you huh?" he winked.

"Idk aren't you like 40," I said with a sly smirk.

"For your information Lil mama I am 32 and I was a football player.."

" Ya know it didn't matter he was a football player it was more to fit the varsity cheer captain dating the varsity football captain" I laughed

" oh, so you didn't love him? Did it make it easier to leave him when you flew across the country?"

" I don't know if I loved him, I don't think I understood was love was until after I didn't have two people who loved me most in the world"

"mmmm"

we pulled up to the jet and got out of the SUV, JJ tapped on my shoulder as I grabbed my go-bag.

"So what you opened up to Morgan?" she said

" Morgan didn't take my parents' file and make me remember the most painful time of my life while trying to tell me what to do now did he," I said with a bite and walked away.