11: surprise

We pulled up to the office and got out of the car and went in. While In the elevator Morgan was getting very antsy, "are you okay?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah I'm fine just elevators there slow," he said.

"Is this about the whole potentially dying in an elevator?"

"No this is about how slow it is I swear"

"Mhmm sure" I laughed

"Alright shut up and let me blindfold you," he said.

"Uh I don't think I like this new kink of yours"

"Women you haven't even seen the half of it, but I don't want you to see the surprise until I'm ready for you to see it"

"I don't think I wanna see the half of it now..."

He put the blindfold on me and led me out of the elevator and then through the big glass doors into the main offices. When we entered something smelled like cake... now given I wasn't the biggest fan of cake seeing how I haven't had a birthday cake in a long time I wasn't sure what to expect when I took my blindfold off. But as soon as he took the blindfold off everyone screamed happy birthday and when I say everyone I mean everyone Garcia, Emily, JJ, Hotch, Reid, but most importantly David Rossi. I couldn't help but smile, the whole team was throwing me a birthday party with cake and wine. It was one of the happiest moments in my life, I was dating Derek Morgan and I had a family in my team and not just Rossi but the whole team.

Everyone came up one by one hugging me and telling me Happy Birthday. And then they sang happy birthday, cut the cake and drank some wine. After that, we just hung out talking which to me thinking.

"Derek, why did I put on such a nice dress for a party at the office?" I asked.

"Oh well tonight we are going to da club, and the whole team is coming" he winked at me.

"Well everyone but me because the club isn't my scene," Reid said with his awkward boy smile.

"Ahhh nope Reid you are coming and that's final," Derek said.

"Fine but I'll just end up sitting there," Reid said in response.

"So I see you changed your necklace," Rossi said noticing I wasn't wearing my DR one.

"Uh yeah Derek got me a new one for my birthday," I said getting a little red.

"WAIT SO IS IT OFFICIAL???" Garcia asked.

"Yes, it is a baby girl." Derek smiled at her.

"Omg so much to say so many double date plans! I'm texting Kevin right now!" Garcia went to her bat cave in a hurry.

"So you two know you'll have to talk to senior staff about this" Hotch said.

"Yes I've got it all covered" Derek said.

"So what time are we leaving for the club??" I asked impatiently.

"In the next hour," Derek said.

"Oh Y/N you're in for a treat. The way Derek dances have all the ladies falling over" JJ said laughing.

"Oh yeah remember that time we went and he had three girls all upon him and not a care in the world?" Emily asked.

"Hey I was just doing my thang and they happened to want to join the ride" he laughed. "But of course I can only have one girl along for the ride now..." he added fast.

"Mhmm," I said giving him a look. And everyone laughed.

After about an hour we started getting up to leave and Garcia finally came out of her office.

"Okay the dates are confirmed and if we get a case I will personally be pissed off because that took a lot of work. But are we headed to the club?" She said in one fell swoop.

"Yeah baby girl we are going to the club," Derek said laughing.

I got into Derek's truck and so did Emily and Garcia, it was easier to carpool than for everyone to take their car. Derek forced Reid into his car so he had no way of leaving. As soon as he got to the club Derek pulled me out of the car and headed to the door, when we got in I felt so weird because so many eyes were on me.

"Damn I know how to dress my girlfriend super hot," Derek said laying a kiss on me showing all the guys there I was.

We all headed to a table to sit down and ordered drinks and talked until Derek grabbed my hands and pulled me onto the dance floor.

When we got there I wasn't surprised by the way he danced I mean he had a nice fit body so it only made sense he could move the way he was moving. He was dancing and grinding all up all me when on hand on my hip and the other in the air. I was swaying my hips back and forth, he was doing all the work. At the same time he was dancing on me he was also making it so any other guy couldn't, he never gave space for anyone else to dance near me at all. Girls tried to dance with him but he ignored them, damn 24 with a hot boyfriend was hella nice and this was the best birthday I've had in a long time.
After dancing for a while we went back to the table and got another drink.

"How bout next time y'all don't dance in our view," Rossi said.

"Ah, papa Rossi gives the girl a break she's 24 and just got a hella fine boo thang" Emily laughed.

"Alright, it's girls' turn to dance!" Garcia said and before I knew it I was back on the dance floor. We were dancing like no one was watching and I turned to tell Derek to come on but he has just ordered another drink and signaled I had to wait. To get his attention even more Emily and I started dancing and grinding on each other and Derek laughed. While Emily and I were dancing like this a guy came up behind me and grabbed my hips.
"There baby why don't you give me some of those moves," he said and I froze. Emily saw the panic in my eyes. "Get off her" Emily said grabbing his hand but she shoved her off. I looked over and locked eyes with Derek and he was getting angry.

"Get your hands off my girl," Derek said as he pulled me into him.

"Calm down brother I was just taking a little turn," the guy said.
Wrong move on his part calling a black guy "Brotha".

"I don't care if you were she's my girl and the look on her face said she didn't wanna give you a turn so I suggest you move alone Brotha," Derek said with a hard look in his eyes.

"I'll take my turn with her if I want," the guy said grabbing my arm. I saw Derek about the reach for his gun.

"I'm gonna say it one more time she's mine and you're gonna let her go because my friends over there and well I have no problem arresting you for sexual misconduct and harassment," Derek said.

The man's eyes got wide, "you're a cop?" He said.

"No I'm the guy who tells a cop how to do his job," Derek said and pulled his FBI badge out.

The guy let go of me and ran off fast and I threw myself into Derek and he pulled me into a tight hug. We went and said back down with Hotch, Rossi, and Reid.

"You okay?" Rossi asked handing me water.

"Yeah some guys are just stupid," I said.

"Yeah especially when they see you walk in with me and then think just cause I'm not on the floor with you that you're open for business," Derek said pissed.

"Okay I think it's time we take my birthday party back to your place babe," I said grabbing his hand.

"We gave people a ride we can't just leave them." He said.

"No, but I'm sure Garcia, JJ, and Emily would love to come to hang out with us at yours or my place and Rossi can give Reid a ride home you know he doesn't wanna hang out. No offense Reid"

"None taken I do have a book waiting for me at home that I'd like to finish" Reid added.

"Okay fine I'll go get the girls you don't move," Derek said. He kissed me before walking off to the girls to get them. Once we got the girls I hugged Rossi and Hotch goodbye but not Reid because he doesn't like hugs and we left.

A/N: hey my Morgan lovers! Short chapters I know! But wow! I might have chapter 12 out in just a bit! Love y'all!