4: Just know me

We got back to the BAU early the next morning and we all got to our desk exhausted.

"who's up for a family breakfast?" JJ asked.

"Is there gonna be mimosas?" I asked laying my head on my desk.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't ask that," Rossi said.

Everyone said they were down and left for a nice restaurant. We sat there ordering drinks and sure enough I ordered a mimosa.

"I've known since you were 16 I don't think I'll ever get used to you drinking" he laughed

"Oh sorry "dad" should I order something else?" I smiled.

Everyone was staring at us. "So what is your relationship with Lil mama Rossi?" Morgan asked with a sly smirk.

"I told you once get your head out of the gutter, my relationship with Y/N is almost like a father-daughter relationship and nothing more, just like your relationship with her will be 100% professional." he glared at Morgan and Morgan's eyes got wide.

" That right I was told about your flirty comments" Rossi laughed.

"So Y/N anyone waiting on you to get home?" JJ asked

Garcia spoke before I could " As if miss thang over here hasn't had a Boyfriend since her 16th birthday". Looking at her shocked and mortified that she knew that  I went to speak but she cut me off again. "Oh I'm sorry hun apart of my job is to know everything about you." "Everything?" I said slowly. She gave me a sad smile "Everything". Thankfully Rossi changed the subject before anyone could ask.

" Alright let's eat and go home before we have to be back at work," he said looking at me, I mouthed thank you towards him and he nodded.

I went home and slept the day away after three mimosas, around 5 pm my phone dinged from a text, it was Emily, JJ, and Garcia.

Garcia: let's have a ladies' night with our new smarty pants.

Emily: heck yeah no new case might as well.

JJ: Will is home so he can watch the boys what do you say Y/N?

Me: Sure why not what do y'all wanna do.

Emily: not feeling a club night...

JJ: me either.

Garcia: oh let's get wine and have a movie night!!

Emily: hell yeah whos place?

Me: We can do my place I'll send the address.

JJ: I'll get the wine!

Garcia: I got Snacks!

Emily: I'll get pizza!

You: okay see y'all soon

After that, I got up and showered, and changed into some shorts and a Harvard T. I set up my living room, got a bunch of movies out, and made some popcorn. About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see all three of the girls

"Hi Hi Hi our beautiful smarty" Garcia said hugging me.

(we are gonna do the hang out kind of in the way we did the texting to make conversation easier)

I invited them all in and we made our wine glasses and put a movie on but this turned into a let's get to know Y/N hangout.

Emily: So Y/N how come you haven't had a boyfriend since you turned 16?

Garcia shot me a look that said she was sorry.

Me: I turned 16 and decided to be the "smarty pants" sitting before you today.