24: it'll always be him

Once I was moved into the white house with my fiancé Jake, we started planning our wedding. My uncle was gonna let us use my parents' house and the backyard for the wedding which meant we'd be in Virginia so I decided to fly there to ask the girls in person to be my brides' maids. Ever since the Derek case I had been talking to them again.

When I got to the building they let me through because I had my White House badge and I went straight up to the 6th floor. When I walked through the thick glass double doors I made sure not to look towards Derek's way and I could feel him staring. I just ignored him and walked straight to Rossi's office.

"Wow this is a surprise," Rossi said hugging me.

"A good one I hope".

"Of course but what are you doing here," he asked.

" I'm here to ask you to walk me down the aisle in two months," I said and He looked shocked.

"I'd be honored to, who's the lucky guy?" Rossi asked.

"His name is Jake and he works at the White House with me," I said.

"Wow that's amazing congrats I thought you saying you were engaged was just to throw Justin off but you are," he said.

"Yes, now I'm gonna go talk to the girls. Thanks, Rossi" I said as I got up and he hugged me.

I walked up to JJ and Emily and they hugged me.

"Hey let's go to the bat cave I have a question for my girls," I said and we walked to Garcia. Garcia got up screaming and hugging me.

"Oh please tell me you work with us again," she said.

"No... I'm here to ask y'all to be my brides' maids... for my wedding" I said and they all screamed!

"Yes, we'd love to! When do we get to meet Jake?" Emily asked.

"He's flying in tonight we are gonna be here until the wedding," I said.

"Family dinner? With Jake of course." JJ said.

"Oh yes, Rossi is already planning it tonight to celebrate. But it'll probably be family dinner minus Derek" I said.

"Nonsense he'll be there," Garcia said.

"Yeah? Okay, let me see how that goes" I said as I walked out. "I love y'all and I'll see you tonight!"

I went shopping for an outfit to wear to Rossi's for dinner. And found the perfect dress!

I met Jake at our hotel room to get ready and then we headed over to Rossi's, to my surprise I saw dereks truck out front and stopped breathing

I met Jake at our hotel room to get ready and then we headed over to Rossi's, to my surprise I saw dereks truck out front and stopped breathing. Jake put his hand in mine.

"Babe, you okay?" He asked.

"There's something I need to tell you," I said.

"Okay so tell me".