26: say you wont let go

I woke up this morning in Derek's bed, I had stayed here because it was closer to the office than the hotel.

"Good morning princess," he said.

"Ugh morning," I said.

"Well I was gonna wish you a happy birthday but now I'm scared of the reaction to that" he laughed.

"Oh, hush," I said.

"Well happy birthday Y/N," he said.

"Thank you but I don't wanna make a big deal of it we have work," I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Want me to join your shower? Give you a nice birthday present in there" he said.

"In your dreams" I yelled closing the bathroom door. But that didn't stop him, I was in the shower washing my hair when the shower door opened and Derek stepped ins

"Couldn't resist not giving you a gift in here" he laughed and then kissed me.
Ugh, I did miss everything I can't deny that. We ended up in the shower for two hours and then realized we were very late for work and I had no time to do my hair.

We got out of the shower and got dressed then rushed to the office, we walked up and I walked into the main offices with my wet hair.

"Wow is your hair wet," JJ asked.

"I took longer in the shower than I thought and didn't have time to do my hair," I said.

"You took longer in the shower or you and Derek took too long in the shower?" Garcia asked.

"Hush! Rossi is over there" I said.

"Ohhh so did you decide to move back in with him?" Emily asked.

"No I was just there because it's closer to the office the hotel," I said.

"And yet you were still late..." JJ said laughing.

"So what are you wearing for yalls first official date back together?" Garcia asked.

"Oh my god I didn't even think of that and I don't have anything, my stuff is still being sent over here," I said.

"Oh yay then I can give you your birthday gift now! Come on to the bat cave" Garcia said.

"You didn't have to get me anything," I said.

"Nonsense, I live for birthdays!" She said as we entered her office. She handed me a big box. "Well go on and open it," she said.

I opened it and it was amazing, it was a whole outfit and I could wear it to dinner with Derek tonight.

"Garcia wow," I said

"Garcia wow," I said. "I love it and you!"

"Oh I know," she said and hugged me.

The day dragged on forever, mostly because I was super excited for my date with Derek. As soon as we finish I grabbed the box and Derek and I headed to his apartment and got ready for the date.