28: this again?

It had been a few days since Reid found out about me being pregnant, I started to feel sick all the time and sometimes the food Derek made for dinner made the sickness worse. I told him I was just coming down with a stomach bug or something. He tried to make me stay home when we got a case but I wouldn't, I'm not a very good listener.

"Babe, are you sure you okay to work this case?" He asked.

"Derek I'm fine," I said as we got onto the jet to head to Wyoming.

When we got on the jet Reid looked at me with a question and that was his way of asking if I've told Derek yet and I shook my head no.

The jet ride was rough and made me feel like epic shit, before we landed Hotch handed out our assignments, I was with JJ to go to the MEs.

We got there and the smell for the first time my me sick.

"Hey JJ I've gotta make a call can you handle this?" I asked her.

"Yeah go for it I'll be out in just a sec"
She went in was in there for 30 minutes and then she came back.

"So does Derek know?" She asked.

"Know what?" I said.

"Oh come on, you looked miserable on the plan and you couldn't even walk in the room, I've been there... twice," she said.

"No, he doesn't," I said.

"How far along are you?" She asked.

"If I had to guess I'd say 4-6 weeks"

"You haven't been to the doctor?"

"No..."

"Look I know it's nothing my place but if I were you I'd go to a doctor and tell Derek"

"I know I know I'm going to. It's just he keeps asking me to not talking about kids. What if he's not happy" I said.

"Hun He's just scared I'm sure once he knows that your hypothetical kid is a real baby he'll be happy," she said.

"Maybe," I said.

We met the rest of the team at the local station to discuss what we know. I was zoned out most of the time but when Reid started putting up pictures of the victims I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I heard someone come in.

"Babygirl are you okay?" Derek asked.

"Yes I'm fine you should go"

"Through sickness and health," he said.

"We aren't married Derek"

"No, but we will be soon," he said.

I came out of the stall I was in and washed my face in the sink.

"Do you need to see a doctor, I'm sure we can find someone here to figure out whatever is wrong with you" he said.

"Babe I'm fine, I swear," I said.

"I'm worried about you," he said.

"Don't worry I'll be fine"

We walked out and I made eye contact with JJ and then Reid. We worked on the case and I felt sick most of the time. The case was over thank god and we headed back to Virginia.

When we got home I went straight to bed not feeling well at all. And woke up in an unfamiliar place, is this fucking happening again...

Fuck my life could someone just put me out of my damn misery all fucking ready.

I looked up and it was Zack.

"Zack!" I yelled.

"Oh shut the fuck up," he said.

"Zack what are you doing"

"Just helping dear Justin out."

"Okay I seriously have a friend making problem at this point"

"Shut up you dumb bitch" he yelled, he had blood all over himself.. and I became to look around to see if it was mine but it wasn't.

"Zack, are you bleeding?"

"No! It's not mine"

"Then who's is it?"

"My daughters," he said.

"You killed your daughter?" I asked.

"No she died in the hospital with her mom... early tonight and that's when I found out you were pregnant so I'm gonna keep you until the baby is born and take her and you'll die and me and Justin will both get what we want"

"Wow Emily was right with Unsubs wanting babies," I said.

"How far along are you?" He asked.

"7 weeks I think"

"Okay, so you'll be here for a while. Might as well pass the time" he said as he walked over to me. I was chained to a bed at my ankle and he forced me to lay down and then he chained my arms to the top of the bed.

"Zack, what are you doing?" I said and then he started to take his clothes off. Oh god no no no! He then forced himself on me, and I began to cry. He did this over and over. I remember crying out for Derek knowing he'd wake up to me, not at home. How did I even get taken if Derek was there?

WAS DEREK OKAY?

Zack didn't hurt me other than the rape because he wanted the baby to be okay. Is this what my life was meant for getting kidnapped? This is some bullshit and I would like the request a refund from god.

After days of Zacks's rape, I felt like they'd never found me, and maybe this time if they did I would be dead time. Zack and I had meaningless conversations about how I have broken his heart because if I had ended up with him then he wouldn't have had a fiancé or a daughter who were both dead he'd have me.

"Zack you should just let me go, My team will find you," I said.

"No, they won't, we are off the grid, middle of nowhere. There no service or anything so your pretty little techy friend won't find us. And neither will you meat man of a bf"

"Fiancé," I said.

"What," he asked.

"Derek Morgan, He's my fiancé," I said.

"Wow you are just a whore, how long after your engagement with Jake was over did you jump in Morgan's bed," he asked.

"That's none of your business," I said.

"Fine don't tell me I'll just have my way with you again," he said.

"The same day," I said.

"Wow you got with him the day Jake broke up with you damn," he said.

"I got with him before Jake broke up with me," I said.

"Well, now that you get the game you answer me I won't have my way with you... unless I get super bored and I just want too" he said.

I opened my eyes and felt pain and looked down I was bleed and I was certain I was miss carrying Derek's baby. I heard Zack come in.

"No! No! This can't happen I can lose another baby" he said picking me up.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

" to the hospital to save my baby." He said.

"No point you'll just get arrested, just leave me and let me die," I said.

"I can't get arrested then I'll never have a baby." He said.

I found myself stumbling around outside, my guess was Zack let me go with the hopes id die before someone found me, and then it wouldn't be his problem because I died out of his hands. But I fell into someone's hands.

"Woah ma'am are you okay?" The person said.

"Someone call 911!" A females voice said.

"Uh yes I think we just found the FBI agent that's been missing for 2 weeks," the lady said into the phone.

Two weeks I thought? I was gone for two weeks?

A/N: sorry I did this... again... please don't hate!!!