16: jealousy

Everyone was sitting in the room talking about the case, Derek sat across the room from me. Honestly, I couldn't even be mad at him, his jealousy was him showing he cares and doesn't wanna share. Maybe I couldn't relate because I've never had someone who felt this way for me but I still cared about him and I know I would hate it if some girl was all over him. Garcia was different because well she's here and he's him, they are best friends and I wouldn't ask them to change a thing about their relationship but it still sucks he wasn't talking to me over anything.

I honestly wasn't paying attention to who was talking because I was lost in thought. It wasn't until Reid snapped me out of it.

"Y/N you okay?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah I'm good sorry I was just thinking about the case"

"Well, you got any new thoughts?" Rossi asked.

"Call Garcia," I said.

"What can I do for you buttercup," Garcia said.

"Look up husband and wife's who recently lost a daughter," I said.

"I need more"

"Maybe the husband or wife have a brother that lives with them hints the other DNA"

"Wow, why didn't y'all think of me sooner, Sara and Jackson's holly lost their 6-year-old daughter 7 months ago when she was hit by a car that ran right into their front yard. Sara's older brother was the one who was babysitting the daughter when it happened and he moved in with them shortly after the funeral"

"Thank you, Garcia I love love love you," I said.

"Of course you do buttercup"

So fast forward we made the arrest and saved the two 18-year-old girls, the girls will have to go back to the doctors in 3 weeks to find out if they are pregnant even though they were giving medication that will hopefully stop anything like that from happening.

While everyone went to the hotel to get their stuff I asked Emily to get my bag and I went over to Zed tattoo co.

I walked through the door and I heard Zack "oh sugar you're here! What can I do for you"

"When's the next time you'll be in Virginia?" I asked.

"Well I was planning on opening up a zed co over there so here in the next few weeks I guess"

"Well call me when you do I wanna be your first customer," I said.

"Hell yeah sugar!" He hugged me.

"Well I have a plane to catch back, I'll see you soon"

"Hey, sugar... you still single." He asked.

"No, I've got a boyfriend, or at least I still hope I do" I kinda laughed.

"Is it the Morgan guy? The other agent you were with?"

"Yeah how'd you know"

"Because I know what it looks like to be in love with you" his smile got kinda sad and his face red.

"We haven't been together that long I don't think I could say he loves me"

"He does Y/N he would be crazy to not".

I smiled. "Thx Zack I'll see you in a few weeks".

"Yes, you will sugar".

I walked out and drove to the jet.

"Where were you?" Reid asked.

"Visiting an old friend... remember I got friends all over here I used to live here," I said.