27: heiress

Garcia took care of wedding planning, Derek and I gave her our cards and let her do her thing. The only thing we were allowed to help with was the color theme and date, she told us where to be and what time for cake tasting and dress shopping.

Our colors were navy blue and silver, and the date was December 27th, I want a winter wedding, and after Christmas was our best bet. The hope was we didn't get a case during that time because we were putting a lot of time and money into this Morgan wedding. She didn't even let us design the cake we were only allowed to do cake testing.

"Are we gonna be broke after this wedding" Derek asked.

"Nope," I said.

"How do you know," he asked.

"Because hello I'm an heiress... I got everything from both my parents we'll be fine" I said.

"Mmmm"

"What?"

"I didn't know you got that much to be considered an heiress," he said.

"Um yeah me either, but on my 25th birthday I got a call from my lawyer who said the rest of everything they owned and their money was now mine since well I turned 25"

"So basically I'm marrying a mini Rossi"

"Mmmm yes but a more sexy one" I laughed and sat on his lap kissing him.

"We need to get a house before the wedding so we have one to come back to," he said.

"Ugh, more work," I said.

"Yes more work baby, but it'll all be worth it in the end."

"Or we could do less work and look at the properties my parents left me..." I said eyeing him.

"Properties?" He said.

"Yeah, again 25 came with a lot of stuff..." I said.

"How many properties?" He asked.

"Only like 7," I said.

"Only 7? Holy shit I am marrying an heiress" he said baffled.

"At least we'll always be taken care of plus once we are married what mine is yours and your name will be added to the bank account and the deeds on all the properties," I said.

"You surprise me every day," he said and then kissed me. "So where are these properties," he asked.

"Well there are two houses here we can look at," I said.

"Okay so let's go look at them tomorrow," he said.

"Yay! Oh, and they both have pools" I said.

"Okay from the look of your old house how big are these in comparison," he asked.

"Eh IDK smaller I think"

"You think?"

"Uh yeah," I said getting off his lap and walking towards the kitchen.

"Y/N we don't need a huge house," he said eyeing me.

"They aren't that big.. plus when we start having kids they'll have all the room in the world," I said.

"Kids? As in more than one," he asked.

"Well, kid or kids whichever," I said.

"Oh lord." He said.

"Do you not want kids?" I asked.

"No I do but you're only 25 you have time for kids we don't need a huge house right now," he said.