3: Just like me

" Alrighty my crime fighters, this morning a third body was found in Big Bend National Park Texas, all three bodies have been males aging from 19 to early 20s coming home for summer break. All three victims have restrained marks on both wrist and ankles." Garcia said.

"So our unsub takes college men in their early 20s and holds them for 5 days," Morgan said.

"Any sign of sexual assault or other forms of torture?" I asked.

" I'm so glad you asked new smartypants, indeed these men all had sex before being found and they are concluding that it indeed was rape, they also all have the same spot of skin carved out of their hips in the shape of a heart" Garcia responded.

JJ jumped in " So maybe our victim wants to love and can't have it".

" Would that mean our unsub is a woman or a gay man?" Emily asked.

"looked like we have work to do Wheels up in 30" Hotch said as he got up and left the room.

I got up and went to walk out to grab my bag and ran into Morgan.

"Sorry Lil mama after you" he smiled a beautiful flashy white smile.

"Thank you Morgan" I smiled back.

After grabbing my go-bag I ended up in an SUV with Morgan, JJ, and Dr. Reid.

"So Lil mama what brought your big brains into the FBI" Morgan looked at me through the mirror into the backseat

" A tragic event that made me wanna help save lives more than I wanted to be a top cheerleader," I said with a sad smile.

" Oh Lil mama was a cheerleader, maybe you can show us a little something-something" he winked

"Morgan pays attention to the road and leaves her alone, we don't need you breaking any more hearts," JJ said and Reid laughed

" Oh so you're a heart breaker huh" I winked.

" Only on days that end in Y Lil mama"

Finally, we reached the jet and go on for takeoff, after takeoff I sat there staring at the case file on my iPad trying to figure out what was the connection between these guys, besides they were all home for summer break. In the middle of that thought, Garcia phoned in.

"Hey, baby girl what you got for us," Morgan said.

"Anything for you my sweet sweet chocolate thunder" she winked.

"Alight so they found another body and it was the same as the others we have an ID on the new victim his name is Joseph Myers."

" Hey, Garcia can you look up if they went to the same colleges, sports they played, and their grades," I asked?

" I can and  I will, anything for our Beautiful new smarty," she said before ending the call.

"What would their school records have to do with this" Morgan asked me.

" Well non of these men look-alike the only thing they have in common is they happened to be in town for summer break in their 20s and happened to get kidnapped and killed by the same person, if we know what they have in common we can get a suspect pool and a motive," I said.

"Good work Y/L/N, I want you, Morgan, and JJ to head to the new victim, Reid, and Rossi to the MEs, Emily and I will head to the local PD to set up," Hotch said. we all nodded and the jet landed.

Morgan, JJ, and I got into the SUV and headed to the park where the body was found. We pulled up to a bunch of police officers and Morgan introduced us. "Good evening officer I am Agent Morgan with the FBI and this is Agents Jareau and Y/L/N"