9: first date

I woke up the next morning to my clothes on the hotel room floor and Morgan sleep in my bed. I sat up holding the blanket to my chest staring at Morgan. What have I done? I thought to myself, the act of sleeping with him last night seemed so reasonable and okay like yeah I can be with this man but what if I really couldn't.

Morgan rolled over "good morning baby girl" he said smirking. "Morning" I slowly responded.

"What's wrong?" He said hitting up.

"Nothing sorry just lost in thought" I got grabbed my nightshirt and shorts and slid them on as I got out of bed. "I need to grab a shower before we head back to the jet, you should go get ready in your room where your stuff is," I said backing up to the bathroom.

"Oh I see," he said.

"See what?" I stared at him as he stood up, ugh that body.

"That you don't wanna make something of this." He said putting his shirt on.

"No no I do I'm just processing remember I've only had one bf and he tried to kill us last night so processing is a thing ya know," I said with an unsure smile, did I wanna make something of this?

"Okay well then I'm gonna go shower in my room with my stuff," he said making fun of me.

He kissed me and then left the room, I jumped in the shower and then got dressed to head to the SUV. I ended up in an SUV with Emily and Morgan again and of course, Emily let me sit upfront. The ride was mostly quiet but Emily and I were texting the whole time per usual.

Emily: so I went to check on Morgan last night and he wasn't in his room...

Me: now?

Emily: Yeah and then I went to your room and you didn't answer the door.

Me: I never heard a knock!

Emily: No but I heard y'all

Me: Oh lord.

Emily: Yeah maybe having sex in a hotel with thin walls wasn't the best idea.

Me: Do you think everyone else heard.

Emily: I would say maybe Hotch and JJ seeing how their rooms were on each side of yours, but not Rossi...

Me: Oh god Rossi...

We got out of the SUV and boarded the jet. Morgan and I sat across from each other at the table with Rossi next to me and Emily next to Morgan. JJ and Reid were at the table next to us and Hotch was on the couch.

"So Y/N what did you do last night," JJ asked with a smirk.

"Uh I just hung out ya know"

"You do look tired Y/N, stay up to date?" JJ said laughing now.

"Nope, I slept pretty well for the first time in a while," I told her.

"If anyone looks tired it's Morgan," Rossi said.

"What no I'm not tired, I'm just not in the mood for a jet ride".

"Mhmm sure," Emily said.

"Did I miss something again?" Reid asked.

"Always pretty boy always," Morgan said.

"I'm gonna pretend I also missed something knowing I can pretty much guess what happened," Rossi said. Hotch looked up and smile at Rossi and we all started laughing.

The jet ride was short only about an hour but I still fell asleep because I was indeed tired. When we landed Rossi woke me up, "Hey kid we're here". I sat up to see it was only me and Rossi on the jet, "You're hard to wake up, thought you said you slept good last night" he said.