Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"...whatever. I'm going back to sleep." Sooyoung said as she ended the call.

Sana on the other line was annoyed, she tried to call her back a bunch of times but Sooyoung already put her phone to silent and went back to sleep. Sana decided to inform Momo to check up on her since Sooyoung was basically ignoring her.

Momo on the other hand got into a tight situation since her family's cafe was unusually packed today, so for the plan C Sana decided to call Sungjae and inform him about Sooyoung being sick.

......

"Hey! Where the hell are you going?"Jackson asked when Sungjae suddenly stood up from his seat, the three of them were at the University Cafeteria having lunch.

"I need to go visit Buttercup, Momo just texted me that she might be sick."Sungjae explained as he sat back down.

"Sooyoung? Sick? Are you sure? The last time she got sick was like when we were in high school I even doubted if she actually had a fever that time. She sounded okay before."Mark said making Jackson nod in agreement.

Sungjae remembered that moment when Sooyoung had a breakdown before.

"Oh she really was sick but not the fever kind of thing. So what if she's actually sick today? Then it might be the real deal."Sungjae stated.

"Do you even know how to take care of a sick person?"Jackson asked.

"I'll figure it out, besides I was with her when she was sick before. And we all know that none of you can handle her besides me, right?"Sungjae pointed out.

"You have a point there, among all of us you're the only stupid one who's not afraid of her. Why don't you just date her already?"Mark said.

"Yeah bro, now's your chance and don't give us that what are you guys talking about crap coz the whole world knows you like her a lot. Like hello? She's the only woman you'd even dare to talk besides Lisa and Sana, which I'll also highlight that you don't talk much unlike to Sooyoung."Jackson enlightened.

"Okay okay, as much as I can't deny the fact that I do like her like what everyone has been telling me. But we are talking about Sooyoung here, she'll kill me if I confess again out of the blue."Sungjae stated.

Jackson and Mark could only roll their eyes.

"It's your fault in the first place and besides it's been years, she'll probably believe you this time. If you pull off a serious confession."Mark informed.

"Serious and Sungjae does not mixed together. It will be bound to get really messy even if he tries, how about he just make it a normal confession this time."Jackson suggested.

Sungjae then glared at him.

"Hey! You should be helping me right now, you got to date Youngji because of us."Sungjae started to blackmail him.

"Yah! You only called her like I asked you to, I did most of the work to ask her out."Jackson quickly clarified.

"Yeah yeah, but still without me you'll still be fantasizing about her every time you see her."Sungjae said making Mark face palm watching his two friends bicker.

"Quit it you two! Who helped who is not the issue here. Let's talk about that some other time, Sungjae you were going to visit Sooyoung at her place right? You should bring a sick person necessities like medicine, porridge and a lot of patience especially that it's Sooyoung we are talking about."Mark states making Sungjae nod.