Chapter 36

Vito been gone for a while, Walter, Lou and I waited near the campfire.

I stare into the fire, at the flames dance gracefully. My thoughts were with the man in the hotel, and with Vito. He properly having sex with a sexy blonde right about now, feeding off from her, giving her pleasure.  

I can hear your thoughts, Isa!”  Vito said from with within her head. I look around seeing if Walter or Lou could hear but they didn’t seem to have heard it, even if they had they might just pretend not to hear.

I thought you can’t unless I concentrated hard.”  Isa concentrated hard only focusing on Vito.

“It’s hard not to hear, when your are like yelling it out on a microphone while, standing right next to me.”  Vito replied.

Sorry” Isa thought!

There was silent’s for a few moment before Vito comes into my head again.

Just thought I would let you know, I not having sex with a sexy blonde, I’m eating a female deer, and she doesn’t look as sexy as you or as blonde as you.” Vito finally said.

I laugh out aloud. Walter looked me confused and Lou just smile knowing that she can hear everything I am saying to him.

“I like the chase” Vito said.

I laugh again. I do not hear anything back until I heard footsteps. It was Vito he was finished with his meal. I stand up. “How was your very sexy, blonde deer?”

Vito smiles a crooked smile and walks up to me and push me to a close by tree. He grinds up against me, not caring that Walter was watching as well as Lou.

“It’s not as tasty as you” Vito kisses me biting my lip, and then suck the blood. I can taste my own blood kissing passionately. In between my legs, begin to feel warm and wet.

Vito nostrils flared, smelling. He stops kissing me and we gaze into each other eyes, knowing that we were both horny and still hungry.

“We will be back.” Vito picked me up and a little delighted squeal spills out of me.

He carries me to the thickest part of the scrubs and puts me down where the other two cannot see us. He looks at me, in my eyes searching, searching for something, he grab my chin, tilts it and kisses me gently on the lip. He moves his other hand down my neck, over my bra and to my waist. He finds the skin and move he hands back up, but now under my shirt. His warm hand touches my soft skin.  This was going to slow for me, I want him and wanted him now. I stop him his hand. And step back.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

“Nothing is wrong; you’re just taking too long.” I smile my cheekiest smile and start to quickly take off my clothes.  I finally stood in front of Vito, completely naked, as he looks and watched me. He quickly picks me up and laid me on the floor where I have nicely placed my clothes. He grinds hard and I let out a moan. He fingers travel to the wet patch in-between my legs,. He circles his finger and pokes at my entrance. He thrusts his fingers in and out and sensation builds up. He bites my neck, sucking and drinking my blood, as he continues to finger me. Climax builds as it creeps up, I moan, and then began to feel dizzy. Vito continues to drink even tho I tell him to stop. I then get the strength to flip him so now I was on top and I lean down and bite his neck, drinking his blood. I start to feel strong, and invincible.  I climax and let out a moan. I lick his bite mark and Vito heals. Vito smiles as me.

“You’re strong” Vito stands up and take his pants off. I look and see his erection though his jocks as I can see in the night. He take his jocks revealing his nicely size penis.