Chapter 22

Chapter 22

It was now dark and has been 8 hours since the explosion of Lou’s house. Fire brigade and cops have been there since. Investigating will continue and putting out the fire. We been listening to the radio to hear anything about a body but nothing was said. People believe it was home invasions about drugs and money. I sat in silence near the fire that Vito built in the water hole. I sat on the shore of the water hole. We had climb down it and been sitting in it since. Vito was messed up. He had been shot a couple of time in the leg but he healed in no time. He had torn his shirt and pants. He face was cover in black soot from the fire, mine face was too. We smelt like the smoke and I had a cut in my leg from the beam falling in the house.  I hide it from Vito.

“I can smell blood, so I know you got that cut on your leg so it pointless trying to hide it from me.” Vito looks ups.

His eyes were dark but the fire let out an ember glow lighting the water hole up.

“It’s only a scratch.”  I said leaning on the rocky cliffs of the hole.

“Can I look?” Vito said still looking at me.

I shook my head. “It fine”

“It not, if you don’t let me look the other vampires would be about to smell it.”

I put my leg out telling Vito in other words that he can come and look at it.

He gets up and walks over. He kneels down and notices that my cut was deep. It was near the top of my thigh.

“You can either take your pants off......

“I not taking my pants off” looking at him in bewilderment.

“I haven’t finishes talking yet. Or go near the water to wash it out or I rip you pants all the way up to you thigh to get to the cut. Either way you will need to wash it out.”

I looked up from my cut and he watches me waiting from my answer.

“Help me up” I said holding my hands up. Vito helps me up and I limp over to the water edge.

“Turn around so I can take my pants off. NO peaking” I said. I don’t usually care about the image of my body, but with Vito I do.

I unbutton my blue jeans. I slowly peal it off around the cut. I pull the rest of my pants off and throwing them off the side.

“Your heart beat fast Vito. I can hear it as clear daylight.” I smiled.

“Just are you in the water yet?” Vito said.

“You want me to get in the cold water.”

“Yeah” Vito said.

I take of my jumper and my top and just leave my red bra on. I throw my clothes over near Vito feet. He turns around and I am in the water.

“It stinging”

“Good” Vito said. He takes his top of revealing his bloody body. He drops his pants and takes off his under where revealing his most privates.

I blushed and dunk my head under the cold water.

I went back to the surface and Vito was out in the water naked.

“I not shy about my body” His hand moves in the waters helping him keep afloat.

I smile and blushed.

“Float on your back so I can have a looked at your cut. If you want you can put your legs on my shoulders to balance yourself”

I float on my back resting my head in the water. Vito examine my cut on my thigh.

“It’s deep and I want to put my blood on it so it heals”

I just lay there floating on the water watching the star up above. The water seems warm rather than cold. Vito bite his tongue letting the flow of his blood enter my wound. It heals quickly close leaving no scar. He releases my legs and I went back to facing him. I feel the sensation of his blood running tho my body.

“Better?” Vito asks close enough that I can feel the water he pushing against his hand to help keep him afloat.

“Thanks” I said feeling relived without having my leg throbbing with pain.

He moves closer toward me, I feel his warm skin against me. I breathe in slowly, my heart racing.

“Now hear who heart racing “Vito smiles and moves his hand resting it on my waist.

“Well a guy that is completely naked and is very close to me. Not every day that I am in this positions.”

“Do you like it?” Vito pulls me closer.

I ignore his question and ask him a question instead.

“What do I get a weird sensation with you? Whenever you near or touch me.”

“Why do you think?” Vito answer it will a question.

“Because I’m attracted to you” I only said it still unsure of myself.

“You are attractive women, Isa”

I blushed and look down toward the water. Vito wipe my wet hair from my face and lift my chin with his hand.

We kiss a passionate kiss. He cradles my face with one of his hand still on my waist. He held his hands at the back out my head making the kiss deeper. He moves his hand up my spine giving me chills thought the spine that ran up and down my body. I smile with the sensation that I was getting again from him. He kisses down my neck sucking giving me a hickey.

“Can I?” He whispers.

“Can you what?” I asked back.

“Bite you?”

I smiled. “Yes” I moan out loud.

He bites and pierces my skin, blood draws and he sucks. I get the sexual sensation but more orgasmic. I moan even loud, moaning his name. He seems to like that. I hold on to his head hold on to his hair gripping it tight the more he sucked. He stops sucking and kiss me on the mouth. I taste my blood that he just drank and my blood tasted great. I invite him in more and more. I move my hand taking my bra off. He stops and smiles. He feels in the region of my breast. I smiled. He let go of me and dunk his head under water. I stay above the surface waiting for him to return. I feel his hand on my waist taking my knickers off. He resurfaces and throws my knickers over to the shore.

“Beautiful” Vito whispers. He moves closer to me and kisses me again only more of a sexual way. I wrap my leg around his body to support myself.  He moves closer to the shore. I unwrap my leg around his body placing my feet on the sandy floor. I grab Vito hand and walk him near the fire. I grab our clothes and laid them out and lay down. Vito wet naked body gleamed against the fire glow. He had a nice size below the belt. I smiled and he came and lied next to me. The moment with the warm fire against my body making love with Vito under the stars was a moment to remember. I kiss his neck and feel his pulse.

“Bite me” Vito said.

I stop kissing his neck. I look up at him.

“How?” I asked feeling stupid.

“Just bite me I will heal” Vito said and smile his cute smile.

I kissed his neck before I slightly bite his neck. I feel the blood flow down my neck. The warm rich blood. I sucked feeling the pleasure of drinking his blood. I moan and he does also. I feel how he feels about me and he feels how I feel about him. I stop sucking and lick the area of where I bit him. The bite mark heals in an instant leaving no evidence. I kissed him and we stay there the rest of the night in each other arms. We now have a strong blood connection.

A/N: Now they have a blood connection, I wonder how Walter will feel about this when he finds out. Let me know what you think Walter will feel!! ^.^