Chapter 33

I clean my face, trying to smile so it doesn’t show fangs, but it was no use. I am still in shock from what I have had happen. Lou ask me if she wanted me to erase what had happen, but I told her no, as I wanted Walter to know what monster I am. I sit in the same seat as I was sitting before, waiting and watching Walter. I wonder what he will think of me, what he will say. I look at my wrist and watch the blood that coarse throughout my vein, the vampire blood that my father had give to me. That I am on my way to kill, the one who gave me life and this curse who put my friends in danger. I then think about Grandma and wondering if her all right, or see being ask question by the police. My life was so, straightforward, not I am off to kill my father who I have not met, I am half vampire, but more important than another vampire out there. I wish I was back in the boring English class, talk about count Dracula. I sign, still looking at my wrist, and my thought just running though my mind. Lou, came up to me her rest her hand on my shoulders. A friend that I knew for a long time, a best friend, who I hardly know at all. A vampire friend, who hid her identity, who pretends to be the bubbly human she was; now she a serious vampire. I look at her and see knew instantly that I had questions. She move and sat opposite me.

“You have questions, ask them and I can see if I can enlighten you.” She smile.

“What came over me, why didn’t I just stop?”

“The vampire has more control over your humanity. The blood wants to take over full, completed, and makes you one strong Dampire. There are half bloods but it when any full blood vampire creates them. You were born with both blood of a loving human, and a curse of the vampire.”

“How are full bloods vampire made?”

“By the first vampire Lord Phineas. Also Lord Khepri.”

“What can you tell me about Lord Phineas, I remember you telling me that you brang him in to this world. Can you tell me?” I look at her, her eyes sadden and she takes a deep breath. I was human, and my husband and me was try to conceive a child, but I kept having miscarriages. I eventually beg the gods to bless be with one child. I fell, pregnant again and this time I had the child. It was strange though the pregnancy only went for 5 days, before I was giving birth. It was growing fast, for a human. We had a baby boy and called him Phineas. He was no child of mine he was not human and I knew. Well that what I asked from the gods, was to conceive a child and instead I got a vampire. The little baby grew and within two week, he was the age of five. He could talk really well, and knew most things. I keep him for the village and well hidden. My husband did not believe me and left me. I stay, as the love for my son was stronger. The weeks went passes, and I begin to see my boy grow up to a man. He stayed out of the midday sun, and came out at night. I knew he was something different, but I always turned a blind eye. I was then I realized he confess his love for me. He explains that he did not see me as a mother but as his lover, he wanted me to be with him forever.”

“Is that when he turn you” I said, didn’t really was to hear and more, as I knew it saddens her to relive the memories.

“Yes, “she said.

I was going to ask her more questions, but Walter started to stir. I get up and was beside Walter within seconds.

“Walter, Walter it me Isa.” I whisper.