Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I finished my sketch of the man. I signed my name at the bottom. I done my drawing in black charcoal my favourite type of art style. Teacher walks pass around mine and saw that I was finished.

"Well, done Miss Isa. Now everyone can you please stop what you doing and gather round here because this is a nice piece of work.

Everyone came over to my easel and surround me. They all admired my work.

"It looks like Vito. I don’t think you did that on purpose Isa" the teacher said looking over at Vito and then back a my sketch

Everyone looks closer.

"This is not him. I draw the penis too big to be his." I recovered myself. It does look like the new kid. How embarrassing. I didn’t know that I was doing it.

The class room fills up with laughter.

"I can show how big it is if you really want me too. Just you and me!" Vito said sitting back at his seat.

He seemed like and arrogant person, he would make friend really quickly with Simon Gang.

The class oh and ahhh. I gave him a dirty eye. And stuck my middle finger up.

"Quiet everybody don’t need to get carried away. Now everyone back to their seats"

All the student wonder off back to their seats still had smiles on their faces.

  Miss takes my drawing and put it up with the rest of my drawings. I am quiet talented. I do some of the theory work to the art and had finished the assignment before the bell went.

When the bell did go I left quickly to see my friends. I grab my drawing before I left.

"Hey wait up, Isa. I want to say what a funny joke you said back there”.

"Mmm" was all I said. I got to my locker and open my locker door. I shove the draw into to my locker with my books.

"Hey be careful of that it’s a master piece, don't want to ruin my face." He said lean on the locker next to me.

I grab the drawing out and push it against his chest. "Why don’t you keep it?" I then slammed my locker door and went out to where I hang.

My strength didn't affect him or surprise him and he just follow me with the drawing his hand.

“Hey,thanks for the drawing. I will put up at home tonight."

"I didn't give it to you as a present" said irritated.

He still followed me. I open the door to the outside and saw Walter and Lou waiting for me. I hear his steps and it bothers me that he won’t leave me alone.

I spun around. "Bugger of will you." I pushed him hard in the chest.

"Man I trying to make some friends in this stinking school and I get told to bugger off" He shakes his head but he leaves with a smile.

I shook my head thinking of what a manic he was. Walter and Lou stares in wonderment.

I walked over to them and place my bag next to Lou’s feet. We sit on an old stone wall near the oval.

"What was that all about?" Lou asked and had he eyes on him as he walked away.

"Don't know?"

"What his name?" Walter asks.

"Vito Gilbert" I said looking at him and not at my friends. It still feels like I know him. Seen him and the worst part I feel a pang of love towards him.

Lou then started freaky out.

"Promise me you stay away from him. Promise me that you will." I turn toward her to face her. Her face was filled with concern and horror like she knows him too. She was standing up with her brown hair messy for the wind. She grabs my hands.

"Promise Me!" Lou said repeating it in a strong firm tone.

"Why?" I said curious by why she so admit that I stay away from him.

"He's just bad trouble." and Lou and I watched him disappeared in the school.

I nodded with agreement.

"OK, I promise I stay away from him." I quickly show a smile.

"WHO IS HE?" I thought!