Chapter - 39

The days were near and end once again, Walter was tired and I was feeling over come with feeling.

I didn't know what to do or how to feel, I remember those word that still echoed in my head. 'I will kill your precious little human friend, even if I have to kill you in the process.'

'I have to kill him' I thought, trying not to let Vito or Lou heard my thoughts was hard. I just need a day that went normal; I wished I was back at school. I wished I could see grandma.

"We are near" I said out aloud as I lifted my head up and smelt the air. I could smell people or vampire I couldn't tell.

"Yeah we are, just up this hill and then we should be there?" Lou said.

"Where we going exactly?" I questioned.

"A training ground, a safe haven for vampires."

We all slowly climb the hill and there was a massive house surrounded by a wooden log fence. We both walked up to the entrance.

"Vito my man" the guard who guarded the entrance said walking up and give Vito a manly hug.

"Hello, Tyson!" he said.

"I smell a human?"He looks between Lou and me then straight at Walter. "U brought a snack?" He licks his lip and Tyson begin walking up to him. I stood in front of Walter.

"He not a snack he's my friend, our friend." I looked at Lou.

"And who are you?"

"Isa Shakarri I'm the daughter of Kanya."

Tyson franticlly drop to his knees.

"I'm sorry my lady Princess, you are here to save us from Kanya"

I looked at Lou and Vito then at Walter. "Get up! Don't be stupid." Tyson get up and turns around.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" he yells.

The sound of chain filled their ears as the big, heavy door metal began to open.

We all began to walk in, there was people training, on the ground. Everyone stops and watched us as we walk though. There tongue licks their lips as they smell Walter. Walter walked closer to me. Everyone was training differently. There was vampire training with knife, weapons and then there vampires who was doing things that I did not quite understand yet.

"We are here to meet Tasha, the one who had open this over 300 hundred years ago to help vampire train for the wars, and to teach them how to control their powers." Lou said to me.

"Is she nice

"You can judge that for yourself."

As a women in chinse robe come out of the big house as we climb the long flight of stairs.

"Welcome, to V Haven." She said. "Please come this way," she said turning around and continued walking up the stairs. We all follow in to a room with nothing but open space.

"Shoes off please." She said before we entered, her long black hair swayed as she walked. "please kneel and I will bring tea out"

We all kneel at a table and waited for her to come out with tea.

"Why do we have a human here?" she asked as she set the tray down on the table. She kneel down also, facing me.

"He's my friend!"

"No human have ever exited out of here a live, he smells really delicious" her fangs r revealed.

"Do I really?" Walter said lapping up the attention from the beautiful women who stood near him.

"He not for eating, or drinking"

"It's not me that you have to worry about, it all the other vampire who are out there, that you have to worry about."

"Vito, can you please stay with him at all times."

"Sure" without any hesitation.

"Wait I change my mind, Lou can you stay with him at all times?"

"Of course" Lou smiles.

"I sense a strong 'Blood' connection, between you and Vito."

"Yeah and?"

"That's can be very dangerous, if Kayna finds out, he can use that to his advantage"

"How?" I asked curiously.

"If he kills Vito, it would feel like your heart is broken, like you lost a part of you. You will then be weak and open."

"Never thought about it like that, but would it be half amount the pain because I'm half human."

"It will be stronger, as Vito it a full blood."

Lou has poured out tea, and I pick up the little cup and sip it slowly.

"We will start training tomorrow morning, now I know what Lou and Vito role is in this part of your life, Walter I don't however. Is he going to train to fight with you? Even though the probabilities will be that he won't make it pass 5 minutes." Tasha said.

"I will want to train!" Walter said strongly

"NO! He stays here, with your protection."

"Honestly, he will just get in the way" Tasha said, "But I can do what I can" she continued.

"I want to train!" Walter whined.

"NO! and that's that!"

"Then what the hell am I doing here?" Walter said sturdily.

"To be annoying" Vito mumbled.

"Isa, I want to train, it's my life you can't stop me."

I stood up and grabbed Walter by the shirt from the ground and lifted him high above my head.

"I'm pretty sure I could stop you" making a physically powerful argument! I put him down.

"I want to train Isa. I want to fight by your side."

"We could change him to a vampire. We might be able to get him ready by the time....."

Isa turns around. "NO! if anyone touches him or even think about turning him, they will have me to deal with. He's my human." I look at Walter with sad but warm eyes.

"Yeah your, pathetic, little, weak human!" Walter yells then runs out side.

"Walter, wait! I didn't mean that"

"I got him" Lou said standing up and leaving to follow Walter.

"I will show you to your bed chambers, must have had a long day better, get some rest, training start tomorrow!" Tasha said.

I turn around and Tasha and Vito were standing.

"What kind of training will I be doing?" I asked follow them both.

"You will find out tomorrow!" she just smiles.