Chapter 13 - 15

Chapter 13

 Vito run and takes me back to the ‘Water Hole’ where we were before. The wind was cold and chilly. I stood there and Vito stood facing me.

“These no such thing as Vampires.” I screamed at Vito.

“There is and you are a Dampier. Half human and half Vampire. You have the little abilities of a vampire and human. You can see by only what little power you hold when a vampire. But if you let the full vampire inside you take over you can feeling the blood running inside you like adrenalin. 

“This is bullshit.” I said in frustration

“I will prove it to you.” Vito walks closer to me and I was now afraid.

“Don’t be afraid, I promise I won’t kill you.” Vito teases.

He grabs my arm and looks at the vain. “OK all I am going to do is slice open your vain and drink. I will only drink less than a few pints.”

He gesture for me to sit down at a tree. I do so and he follows. He grab his hand and presses deep in to my wrist. The feeling was like getting a needle. I saw Vito eyes change in to a blood lust colour. My deep, rich blood drops down my wrist. Vito licks it up and he fangs shows. Why do they need fangs if they can just slice the vain open with their nails? I didn’t disturb him. My wrist was near his mouth. Vito put his mouth over the slice wrist and begins to suck. He moans with the pleasure of drinking blood of Dampier. I feel the same sexual feeling but 10 times more exhilarating. I moan at the thought of having sex like this. He stops sucking and bite his tongue and he’s few drops of blood heals it without leaving a scar. He pulls himself up and smiled. His fangs shown and it was cute. I sat there feeling pleasured and satisfy. I haven’t done anything with a guy in like a very long time.

“It’s that what sex feels like?” I moan heavily breathing.

“Oh, it will be a 100 more times exhilarating that you scream of an organism.” Vito smiles.

Vito helps me up slowly and I feel refreshing.

“If vampire slit the vain in the arm why do they need the long fangs?”

Vito laughs. “Not all Vampires choose it to do that way. They like their blood for different part of the body. I especially like mine up near the neck. It flow the quickest letting more blood into my carving mouth.” He eye wide with excitement.

“I don’t need to drink blood do I?” I said thinking if I ever had someone blood.

“We are different for all Dampier because some don’t need it some do. In the weeks that I have been observing you I know you had a least 5 to 8 steaks per week. I know you like them rare.” He turns back to me with his eyebrow raised.

“I never thought about drinking animal blood.” I said following him.

He pulls out a bag that I didn’t know he brought.

“Catch” Vito throws a gun and then throws something else out. “Shoot it without missing it” Vito then quickly replied.

She did and didn’t miss. The he throw three out. She shot all of them.

“Good. Now go and get the pigeons.”

“You make me shoot pigeons.” I said remembering the pigeon head I rip off.

I ran to find then all. I came back and drop them at his feet.

“What this for anyway?” I asked and drop the last pigeon in his lap.