Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19

I wake up on Lou’s bed. Lou sat at the end if her bed while Vito sat in a chair in the back corner
He was leaning forward with his hands together. I close my eye pretending to be a sleep. I listen to Lou and Vito argue

"You don't need to be here when she wakes up, I will be here" Lou whispers to Vito

"She called me, not you, me!" Vito yells back

"She didn't know I was a vampire. How am I going to explain?"

"Easy just tell her that you were assign to her to protect her. You did your job”. Vito got up and walk over to Lou.

I finally open my eyes.

"Your awake" Lou said touching me leg.

I move my leg and sat up.

"Leave me alone" I yelled, I felt something tight around my neck. A bandage. I rip it off and ran to the bathroom. There weren't any more blood beside a bit mark. I wash it off and Vito came in.

"I help it heal; he took a pretty big chuck out of you. And I help your bone mend together so you don’t have a broken arm anymore.” Vito smiles.

I looked down at my arm and notice that my pink cast was off. My arm felt good and strong. I walk pass him out of the bathroom and went to my suitcase. I scooped my clothes I and close it.

"Please, can I explain" Lou walked over to me.

"What for the years I been here. my best friend been a vampire. Is Walter one too?" I said staring into Lou hazel eyes.

"No Walter not vampire he doesn’t know anything about it, but your half vampire"

"So what I am half, from four days I didn’t even believe in vampire evening existed."

I lift my suitcase without any trouble.

"Please sit down and listen" Lou said.

"Those vampire out there was nothing compare to one he'll will send." Vito said still leaning on the bathroom door frame.

I stopped. "Who is going to send out more?"

"Your father” Lou whispers walking up to me and grabbing the suitcase out of my hand.

"What?" I said confused.

Lou places my suitcase down where it was before.

"Sit down and we tell you a story that explains everything.”

"I don’t want a story. Just explain quickly" I scream. I looked at the both.

"Your father wants to kill every vampire on the planet. Once he kills you and drinks your bloods he can start killing us vampires.”

"What wrong with killing you and other vampires, I think that will be good.” I said angrily.

I walk to my suitcase. Vito stops me with just holding me by the arm.

"Please listen, he’s after you" Vito said.

"Well, tell my father to come and get me. When I wait I will glaze myself in cooking oil".

Vito flares with angrier. He’s quick and pins me against the wall.  He held me up by pushing against my shoulders. I couldn't move.

"This isn't some laughing matter, Isa. I would kill your father before I let him get to you even if that means I am going on a suicide mission. I would not let your father drink a drop of your blood, even if I have to drink it I will. You’re the key to our life.” Vito leans forward towards my neck. I feel the sexual sensation again. He bites only drawing a little blood out. He licks it with his warm wet tongue.