Chapter-34

"Ahhh” my eyes snap open. I feel the bones in my entire body are either crack or broken. I look around to see if i could see anyone, but my surrounding was nothing but trees. I lay there as i wait, as moving now, could do more damage. i think back to when we were on the plane, watching the missiles come towards us. i barely remember what about as it went all so fast.

"Walter" I wince saying his name. I hope he is alright? he did take the only parachute we had on bored.

I still lay on my back my left leg is twisted in a direction it should never be in. I need to get my legs straight; it will help the bones heal. I tried to sit up, but the pain was too much and I felt like passing out again. I stop and look up toward the sky, my nose twitch as it smells blood. Lots of blood. my fangs are now showing as I’m thirsty. I take a deep breath as the smell is intoxicating.

"Isa" a familiar voice calls my name.

"Vito" I said as I see him. He is bloody from the head down, but not a mark or bruise on him. He heals fast. He come to my side and pats my blonde hair.

"You need blood" Vito lifts up his wrist towards his mouth and takes a bite. His fangs pierce the skin and blood starts to flow.

"Suck" and shove his wrist in my mouth.

I do not hesitate, and drink the warm fresh blood. It pours down my throat as warm milk would. My bone began to quicken up it pace to heal, cracking and fixing. I wince as it hurts feeling every bone fix itself I drink more. I stop sucking and lick my lips Vito heals immediately.

"How you do feel now?" he ask.

I slowly sit up. "Where Walter?"

"Don't know" Vito stands up and hands hi hand to get me up. I stand up feeling fresh and new.

I walk over and kiss Vito passionately on the lips. I pulled away before I was carried away.

"Let’s find Walter" I walked into the direction Vito came from.

It was long before we found Lou. She was Bloody but no marks or bruises on her either.