Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I walked out of the school. Walters followed as well as Vito.

“Where you going we still have another class.” Walter said yelling back.

“I am not going to it, I’m going home. Go to Class without me.” I said pulling my bag back tighter around my shoulders.

“Fine then I’m coming with you!” Walter said walking beside of me. I can sense that Vito was still following me and Walter.

“You never wagged a lesson Walter and your mum will defiantly stop you for being friends with me.” I said stopping and actually taking to him. We were now where that black Jeep had stopped me the night of the school party.

He shrugs “I will deal with her later.” I turned and kept walking.

“Isa, wait can I talk to you” Vito said. He was now only a few feet away.

Walters turns around. “Can’t you just leave her be. She doesn’t want anything to do with you.” Walters was up in his face. Walters had held of Vito leather jacket. Walter was trying to protect me, so cute, but sometime he god dam stupid. Vito will kick Walter’s ass.

“Don’t mess with me” and Vito was furious. He held on to Walter’s Collar and throws him.  Walter goes flying across the road and hits a tree.

“What the hell” I ran over to Walter. His face was in the dirty and he moan in pain.

I saw Vito rubs his face in frustration. I turn back to Walter who still seems to be alive. I looked up only a second later and Vito wasn’t there anymore. I looked around but he was gone.  Walter groan and I could see that he might have broken a few ribs. I pick him up carefully without try to hurt him. I carried his skinny ass to the school and to the sick bay. The nurse asked what happen and I just said that one of the footballers thought that he was part of the team and tackled him. The nurse didn’t believe me but I made sure she wrote that down in the innocent report. The nurse said a footballer must have thrown him against something hard to get so many broken ribs. I just smiled and she didn’t asked me any more questions. And ambulance arrives within a few minutes and took him away. I went to the last class to see if Vito was in there, but his didn’t show. After class I rang Lou to tell her what happen.

“Is Walter alright?” she said with a concern voice.

"Yeah, they said he will be just fine.”

“I knew that Vito kid was bad trouble, this is only his first day here and he broken someone rib what next kill someone.” Lou said over exaggerating a bit.

“Yeah your right”. Anyway I will call you later and talk then I just arrived at home. Make sure you go see Walter he’ll appreciate it.”

“Yeah sure.” Lou hangs up and I walk in. Grandma was in her chair still knitting.

“Afternoon grandma” I kiss her on the fore head and place my bag in the small kitchen.

“How was your day darling?”   Grandma said and put her knitting down.

I grab a drink and sat next to her on the couch.

“Everything”!  A new boy came today his name is Vito Gilbert.”

Her head quickly faced me. “You talk to him”

“Yeah”

“Stay away from him. Don’t talk to him”

I looked at her strangely. “Lou said the same thing. She made me promise her to stay away.”

“Good just stay away from him. Faraway.”Grandma puts her knitting in her knitting basket before getting up. She goes in to her bed room and shuts the door.

I sip some of my juice and sat there staring. “I been looking for you for a very long time, Isa Shakarri.” Was playing though my head?