Chapter 24-25

Chapter 24

We sat in the dark woods surrounding a fire that Vito created. Walter was still unconscious and lay down on a few jackets. He looked peaceful and calm and I was glad that he wasn’t freaky out any more.

“What are we going to do with Walter” I asked looking at Lou.

“When he awakes will tell him that he been kidnapped by Vampires.” Lou smiles.

“This is not a fucking joke, Lou. He nearly shot your head off.”

“That why I should of killed him.” Vito said from afar.

“NO, you have No right to decide that for him. I can’t believe you made him nearly shoot his head off. Don’t ever use your powers again like that on me or anyone that I’m close to.” I yelled standing up and walking over to Walter. I kneel down and pat his head.

“We should give him some of our blood to heal his ribs it will be easier to walk faster.” Vito said watching me.

“You know if he knows about us then he has to come and stay with us. He will be our pet.” Lou said.

“No, he will be no one pet. He’s my friend who knows.”

Vito looks over at Lou. Lou shakes her head.

“What? Tell me” I said talking my seat next to Walters head.

“It’s a curse of the humans knowing about us. They will end up becoming insane and start to see things that will haunt them. Most of the Vampire Pet died within a couple of Month for knowing. Vampires bring the human in danger with cause them to died.” Lou said poking the fire.

“He won’t tell anyone and I don’t think he will go insane if we act the same and don’t do anything vampiric in front of him” I said looking at Walter who starts to stir.

“Walter how are you feeling?” I asked landing over to see his face.

He snap open his eyes to look at where he is.

“Where the hell am I?” Walters said.

“Were gone camping and you knocked you head when we were rock climbing.” Lou said.

I turn my head around to face her.

I whisper for only her ear to hear. “NO more lies”

She shrugs her shoulder moves to Walter side.

We got you something to eat. After you eaten we explain what’s happening.” I said helping him lean on a tree. He eats looking and watching all of us. He confused and can’t remember was happened.

He finishes and he gets up and slowly walks over to the fire.

“So why are we camping.”  Walters said taking at seat where Vito was. Vito had gone to get more fire wood and something to eat for a vampire.

“We not camping we rather on the run”

“Run from what?”

“Lou house got invaded and something blew it up into a cloud of smoke. They think that we were involved in money and drugs.”

“You alright Lou” Walter said with a concern tone.

“Yes thank you” she smile at how he was now treating her.

“We also need to tell you a secret that you can’t say to anyone.”

“What?” Walter said now showing his smile.