Chapter 7

Chapter 7

He watches me in class after recess. Lou and I had Physical education He was in his own gym clothes. Black shorts with a black plain top. He loves the colour black. Lou stares at him and gives him the dirty looks. He just gives the dirty looks back. He doesn't like Lou and Lou doesn’t like him.

"You seem you hate him, but you haven't even met him yet."

"It’s just a feeling that I have, OK stop asking question."Lou said angrily.

We were both running the beep test to see who could last. The beep test was running 20 metres before turning back to run back. You have to beat the beeps to stay in. It was now Lou and I, and the new boy, Vito. I always won and bet the boys. They envy me because I do. Lou was having trouble breathing. So she pulled out. It was now me and Vito. He looks at me and ran closes to me without slowing down.

"How long can you last." he said with a cute smile that he does. He has perfect teeth but he fang teeth were sharps and pointy.

I stop in the middle of the gym and walked off the court. I breathe heavily and quickly.

"Vito wins' the P.E teacher yells, my P.E teacher was a handsome hunk. He was young and he wasn't sexes toward men or women. He had average brown hair but the most greenest eyes I ever seen. I can sense that the girls dream about him. I smile at Lou and she smile back.

"Thanks" Lou said understanding of why I pulled out of it.

"He a creep I didn't want him and I to fight it out.” I smiled and took a drink of my water bottle. Our gym was big with polished floor. We had an upstairs class room on the edge of the gym which were being used as P.E class rooms. There were basket ball courts, tennis courts and volleyball. There was a shed where all the equipment was kept. Trampoline and gymnastics are my favourite. I know it’s a bit girly but I like bouncing high and doing really cool flips. Lou fixes her grey top and short. There both match with red strips on the side.

I was wearing shorts that showed my nice thighs. My top's baggy and grey. It gave me extra room to do stuff in. I was sweaty and I stunk so Lou and I head toward the showers. The showers were all together and I know that Lou and I weren’t afraid of our bodies. I strip revealing my fair white body. I turn the showers on and wash my hair. I dried and put my legging on and a long white top that ends mid thighs. Lou dresses in jean and a black top. My hand still hurt and it was hard washing my hair.  I put my mid high military boots on and tucked the shoe lace inside. I brushed my long blonde hair and left it down to dry before putting it up. Lou was dress and waiting. The bell went for lunch and both of us went to meet Walter. Lou and I just walked out of the gym when Vito walks up too us.

"Why did you give up so quickly” Vito was talking to me and Lou just looks at him angrily.

I could see that Lou and he are not on nice term.

"Look dude I don't know you and I don't partially want to know you so fuck off" I said using my hands when I talked. I only talk with my hand when I am being serious.

"Fine then I will give up try to make some friends." he leaves and walks away. Walter come up too us.

"Is he bothering you, because I can talk to him about it.” Walter hold his fists up pretending to fight someone.

I grab his fists and put them down to the side of his body."There no need for that Lou and I have got everything under control. Now let get some lunch.”

We all walked out of the school and go to a diner that most students go to eat. We sit at our usually corner table and a waitress comes to waits us.

"What can I do for all you" the pretty blonde said. She was slender and she had her red and white diner uniform. Her hair was tied back like mine usually was.

I looked at Walters and Lou. Then look back at the blonde waitress. "The usual".

"So that one streak rare, two hamburger with the lot, one chocolate and two strawberry milkshakes. They will be here in a sec." The waitress left.

"So how was class Walter"? Lou asked.

"Fine just that I got the highest test in my class."

"There no surprise there Walters, tell us something more exciting like seen some one get possessed of something." Lou said. She had a wild imagination and I surprise that she hasn’t written any books.

"Not like that." The conversation got cut short because Mr arrogant walks in. He wore a leather jacket which had a hood. He looked subscious and he looked over at us and he looked away. He seem angry and ready to punch someone it the head. He talks to a man quickly then leaves.

"I wonder was up with him" I said curiosity take over again.

"Let’s not worried about it" Lou said and Walters agreed. Food came and I once again enjoyed my rare streak.

"How can you eat streak like that. Just dripping with blood” Walters said and cringes with the site of blood.

"The juices of the streak taste great." I sat cutting myself and other piece and putting in my full mouth.

"Vampire" Walter said and chow wing down his hamburger.

“You know I don't believe in anything that I haven't seen" I said and swallowed the big pieces that I was still chewing on.

“Well it seems like it” Walter said smiling with a mouth full of food.

“That’s gross” and Lou kicking Walter under the diner’s table.

“Ouch!” Walter said and spitting out food.

We all laughed.