Chapter 26-27

A/N I am really sorry guys for not updating earlier i have just been so busy with my new course that I been doing for the last 10 week. Please forgive me and enjoy my new chapter :)

Chapter 26

I lay under the star light, the moon bright and the fire has gone down to an ember glow. Walters was a sleep but he held on to a knife that Lou gave him. He would not go to sleep unless he had a weapon to protect him from Vito. Lou was walking around the perimeter looking out. I was getting restless. I then heard whispers I laid on my back slowing my heart down so I can hear more.

Lou: Shut up she could hear you.

Vito: and I know what you really are and I will kill you before you even get a chance.

Lou: What you talking about, you’re the one who needed to keep an eye on your back I can kill your ass.  I think I should, you work for him, when are you going to tell her?

Vito: I’m not going to as she does not need to know. You’re the one who wanted me down here.

Lou: and you loving her was the plan to get closer to her?

Vito: NO, that was not part of the plan. Why did you want be to make her believe she was a Dampier anyway?

Lou: Her father was coming and I knew that she needs to be ready if she wants to kill her father.

Vito: He your father too….. SHHHH

I hear Vito run and then stop. I look over a Walters who was snoring away and I then hear growling and red eyes that came from in the wood.

“Hello pretty one” The cold male’s voice said which came from the darkness of the forest.

I quickly stood up and walk slowly backwards

“Vito” I said causally but shaky. I hear Vito run towards me very fast. Vito was in front of me within seconds. The creepy voiced male came out of the shadow he faces show with the moon light above. He looks ugly with his chin pointy and thin with his bony structure as skinny and bony as an abused animal. His eyes are filled with red blood lust. His fang is revealed and he licks his lips with the hunger of blood. My blood. Walters was up with Lou guarding him. I looked around and there were about 6 of them surrounding us.

“The lost one’s” I whispered.

Walters grips the knife tightly in his hands. There were closing in on us. The male in front of us was the leader. He smiled.

Vito and I moved closed to the middle and Walter and Lou did also. I then heard Vito in my head.

Walters freaks out as he is does not understand that the voice are in his head

Walter don’t freaky out, but this is the only way I can talk without them hearing. Isa you are stronger than you think so look strong don’t show them you are scared. They eat the fear of their victims. Lou can you handle three of them?

Lou nods knowing that Vito can tell what she is saying.

Lady Isa I want you to charge at one and pretend that you going to attack it, be quick.

“What about Walter” I whispered.

Don’t worry about him, just run toward the one on your left. I will come and find you after.

Vito still in our heads. I looked over the one on my left. He was more crazy and taking to himself. He had long hair and sharp nails he smile and his fangs were showing only hoping to taste my blood. I was scared and frighten to death but what could I to do. I shake with fear. I run toward the vampire as fast as I can only hoping that my fear isn’t showing in my face. I run towards him and jump up before he could react. I was faster than I thought I was but I did not jump high enough and the vampire then reaches out and rip me down to the dirty ground. His sharp nail dig into my skin making be bleed. Vito has killed the leader and the other vampire by ripping their head of clean. Lou has kill one but the other two were charging at me. I take a deep breath as I am lying on the floor. This all happen in less than seconds. The other vampire who grabbed my leg was fighting me. I tried to scrambling away across the forest floor. The vampire still had hold of my leg and drags me closer to his way. I heard a vampire scream and then her neck crack from be turn in a fast motion. I kick the vampire who had my leg. He lets go for the split seconds before I am on my feet running way faster than ever. The adenine kicked it and I was feeling more pumped then scared. I ran and climb a tree and stayed there what seem a couple of hours. The rose of morning began with the sun started peaking though the trees. I was getting worried about Walter and scared that maybe Vito and Lou couldn't save him. Maybe Vito left him as bait or didn’t look after him and gave him as their meal I don’t know but I don’t like it that I doubt Vito and his abilities. He can sense it too I know he can. I climb down the trees my leg had massive scratches and it was bleeding. I walked toward our camp but stop as I heard someone walking toward me. Vito comes out of the shadow of the tree.