Chapter 28

A/N: So this is just a warning there is swearing in this, and gaphic scenes! But the people who dare to read ENJOY!!!! 

Chapter 28

We are on the road driving on the high way. Outside the car was just forest and mountains. I was in the back with Walter and Lou was in the passage seat. Vito was driving. He smiled when he found out what car we were driving and got really excited Lamborghini Estoque, which was a four seated, two door and the colour a dark sliver it was a really fast car. Vito had his window down and my blonde hair was blowing everywhere. I was smiling and having fun for once. Walters was quiet and Lou was too.

“How long are we going be in there?”

“Not long as we don’t want to be seen” Lou yells over the raging wind.

“Can we go and have some fun in the casino?"  I said excited.

"No" Lou said.

"And why not?" I ask

"Because we can't been seen. The cop are looking for us remember because my house went BOOM." Lou said turning the music up another way to drop the subject. I sigh. I looked over at Walter, I nudged him with my elbow to get his attention, but he ignore me.

"What wrong" I ask my good mood disappearing the moment Walter ignore me.

"Nothing"

"Bullshit" I yell feeling angry and frustrated.     

“No need to yell at me, I told you nothing was wrong” Walter said yelling at me.

“Now who yelling” I said I looking in the rear view mirror and Vito was watching me. I smile and he smile back.

I can feel Walter eyes on me. I quickly turn to face him but he quickly turns his head to face the window. I lean back my mood was crap and I just wanted everything to go back to normal. I rest my head and close my eyes.

I’m walking thought the city of Los Vegas with a black leather jacket on and black boots. The air was moist and the ground was wet. It had just been raining. The air was chilly but I like how dark the atmosphere felt. I walked down and street but turn right to an ally way. It was dimly lit and I knew people were down here. My blonde hair was down and wavy, I had red lipstick on and I knew that I was hungry. I walked and the two people saw me. They were men and I saw them harassing a young woman before. One of the young men was armed with a 15 inch knife holding behind his back. He wants to kill me and finished with rape. The older fatter man comes up to me and talks.

“Hey young lady, what are you doing out here at this time of night” he smile and his stain crooked teeth showed.

“What time is it anyway?” I smiled and he gets his phone out.

“It’s one in the morning”

“Well then what are you two doing out here at one in the morning.”

The men laugh at my question. “Well young one, I believe that I am older enough to be out here, don’t you?” The arm man walks closer to me. His brown jacket smelt like blood and I knew he always killed with that jacket.

“Are you going to answer my question?” I asked

“Why should we” I moved on my feet so I could keep an eye on both of them as the young one moves around me to get in more an advantage position.

I had now got the wall behind me and the two men off to both sides. I get a glimpse of the blade that was being hidden behind the young man.

“Well, i should be off now, it way pass my bed time don’t you think?”

I walk toward the older man and headed down the direction.

Both of them started to laugh. The young man laugh was high and sound like a girl, but the other was the complete opposite and was deep and loud. However both of the laughs together can haunt a young innocent for years. I can hear what they were thinking like they were yelling it out to me. The older man grabs me from behind.

“Where you going, my young friend” he hold tightly on my should. I slowly turn my head and my body follows.  My red lips forms a smile and he smiles.

“I am not your friend.” I twisted my body and i grab his head and ram it to the brick wall. The one who was arm came charging at me with his knife. He slipping on the wet slippery ground and he fell but his knife got my right thigh. I scream out in agony as the knife pierce a major artery going all the way though. The young man that fell gets up and laughs how he wounded me. The knife sticks out of my leg and I think about ripping it out.  I don’t as I know if I do I will lose a lot of blood. The other man mummers as his regain consciousness.  I kick my leg up and knocked the older man out. He flops back against the wall he head rolling off to one side. I turn my attention back on the young one. I can hear what he want to do with me and it not humane. I walk closer to him and he moves closer to me. 

“Does that hurt?”

“NO you fuck head” I said with a sarcastic tone.

The young man charges at me again but this time I was ready. I grab him and smash him against the wall. He moans in agony from how hard I shoved him. He didn’t lose consciousness like the older one. He rest against the wall with his leg straight out, he look up toward me.

“Why are you so strong?” He asks confused by my strength.

I approach the dazed man, I stand near his feet. I take the knife in my hand and quickly rip out. Blood began to quickly seep thought my black jeans. I lick the knife, as i like the taste of my blood and he started to look freaked.

“What that fuck man” he tried to scramble back but the wall was against him.

“I thought I was one of the boys, thanks” I take the knife and slam in thought his thigh. It went right thought. He screams in pain,

“Hopefully I didn’t miss your artery” I smile I take the knife out and his pant begins to change colour.

“I don’t think I did miss, good”

The man face began to change colour to white. He was losing too much blood i need to be quick if I want to feed.

I lean down and I know that my wounds has healed enough not to be fatal. I grab his face and moved it so his neck was revealed. I lean in and began to feed. The blood tasted good and warm.

I killed him taking all of his blood. I only took a couple of pint from the other older man as he never really hurt anyone. I move along quickly leaving their bodies for the cop to find. The older man will not remember a thing about me.

My blonde hair was red with blood. My face was a mess and I need to get clean up before I go in to public. I find a leaking pipe and wash my face with the rain water. I heard someone behind me. I turn to face and Walter was there. He was just standing there with a smile on his face, and then Vito come up behind him and rip his head of the rest of his body. I scream waking myself up.

Hey it’s alright we here.” Vito said in the back of the car his hand on my shoulder. I look and the car wasn’t in motion. Lou came around and Walter was behind her. My heart slowed down.

“Hey you alright I can hear your heart and I pretty sure Lou can too.” Vito said.

“Yeah, I’m good just a nightmare.” I smile. ‘Hopefully’ I whispered.