Chaper 39

The days were near and ended once again, Walter was tired and I was feeling over come with feelings.

I didn't know what to do or how to feel, I remember those word that still echoed in my head. 'I will kill your precious little human friend, even if I have to kill you in the processes."

'I have to kill him' I thought, trying not to let Vito or Lou heard my thoughts was hard but possible. I just need a day that went normal; I wished I was back at school. I wished I could see grandma.

"We are near" I said out aloud as I lifted my head up and smelt the air. I could smell people or vampire I couldn't tell.

"Yeah we are, just up this hill and then we should be there?" Lou said.

"Where are we going exactly?" I questioned.

"A training ground, a safe haven for vampires."

We all slowly climb the hill and there was a massive house surrounded by a wooden log fence. We both walked up to the entrance.

"Vito my man" the guard who guarded the entrance said walking up and give Vito a manly hug.

"Hello, Tyson!" he said.

"I smell a human?"He looks between Lou and me then straight at Walter. "U brought a snack?" He licks his lip and Tyson begin walking up to him. I stood in front of Walter.

"He not a snack he's my friend, our friend." I looked at Lou.

"And who are you?" Tyson snarled

"Isa Shakarri I'm the daughter of Kanya." 

Tyson frantically drop to his knees.

"I'm sorry my lady Princess, you are here to save us from Kanya" Tyson whimpered out

I looked at Lou and Vito then at Walter. "Get up! Don't be stupid." Tyson get up and turns around.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" he yells.

The sound of chain filled their ears as the big, heavy metal door began to open.

We all began to walk in, there was people training, on the ground. Everyone stops and watches us as we walk though. There tongue licks their lips as they smell Walter. Walter stands closer to me. Everyone was training differently. There was vampire training with knife, weapons and then there vampires who was doing things that I didn't understand yet.

"We are here to meet Tasha, the one who had open this over 300 hundred years ago to help vampire train for the wars, and to teach them how to control their powers." Lou said to me.

"Is she nice?"

"You can judge that for yourself." Lou replied.

As a women in chinse robe come out of the big house as we climb the long flight of stairs.

"Welcome, to V Haven." She said. Come this way she said turning around and continued walking up the stairs. We all follow in to a room with nothing but open space.

"Shoes off please." She said before we entered, her long black hair swayed as she walked. "please kneel and I will bring tea out"

We all kneel at a table and waited for her to come out with tea.

"Why do we have a human here?" she asked as she set the tray down on the table. She kneel down also, facing me.

"He's my friend!"

"No human have ever exited out of here a live, he smells really delicious" her fangs revealed.

"Do I really?" Walter said lapping up the attention from the beautiful women who stand near him.