"Kelly!" I yelled out, possibly gaining the attention of anyone outside of the bathroom doors, "The last thing I need is you stressing out about this. That'll only make me even more stressed than what I already am. I could just be thinking the worse. My period may come on and when it doesn't, then I'll take a test."

Another two weeks passed, and I have yet to sense my cycle coming on. The cramping stopped eventually, but my desire to eat increased as well. It seemed as if I was in the refrigerator every hour of the day to find anything I could snack on.

I tried my best not to worry, but once I was alone with my thoughts, I couldn't help but to backtrack on my events with my boyfriend, Jay. Just two months ago, we were having sex in his bedroom while his parents were away for work. The sex was amazing! So amazing that I let him talk me into taking off the condom once we both had gotten our first nut. Maybe in the second round, he didn't pull out fast enough, but whatever happened may have resulted in me possibly being pregnant.

Beyoncé!" I heard, breaking me away from my thoughts again. I recognized the voice as my mother's and quickly pulled myself together before she could enter my space.

"Yes?" I answered soon as she walked into my bedroom. As usual, my mom looked beautifully dressed in her cheetah print jumpsuit with her black red bottom pumps to top the outfit off. Her natural hair was perfectly curled and her signature red lipstick completed the entire look.

Coming in, she looked around my room that I always kept clean and nodded her head in approval, "I'm going to the shop and your sister is tagging along with me. Your father won't be home tonight I'm sure, so you can tag along as well,"

I frowned and slowly shook my head, "Okay, or maybe not!" She added, "If you get hungry, there's leftovers from last night in the fridge!"

"Alright mom, and is it okay if Kelly stopped by?"

She rolled her eyes and shooed me away, "Just don't have any boys in my house. I love you and I'll see you later."

"I love you too!" I yelled out. A sense of satisfaction washed over me when I heard the front door close behind her. I could hear the locks turning and knew she was gone for good and I finally had the house to myself.

This was the usually routine since I've entered high school. My mom owned one of the hottest hair salons in the city and always worked long hours on certain days. My little sister, Solange was nearing three years old so my mom took her everywhere that she went just like she used to do me until I was able to stay home by myself.

My father was rarely home, but despite his absence around the house and in my life, we had a great relationship. I was very much a daddy's girl! In my eyes, he could do no wrong. Though he was awfully strict on me, I loved and respected him because I know he cares a lot about my success and getting me far in life. His hustle and drive only motivates me to find a guy that holds me to the same standard that he does.

And that's where Jay comes in. We've been together almost three years now and words cannot express how I overall feel about him. Though we're still pretty young, I can see us staying together for the long haul. He's everything a girl want and need in a boyfriend and he's such an understanding person.

The thought of me being pregnant made me afraid, but also put me at peace knowing that I was surrounded by people that truly loves me and would support me through anything.

That butterfly feeling took over me and I found myself dialing Jay's number instead of Kelly's like I initially planned. I loved my best friend, but Jay and I had a lot to discuss and it needed to be done as quickly as possible.

"Yo? What's up ma?" He answered, making me melt at the sound of his voice. His New York accent was very apparent and still had that same affect over me.