Terry's scary friends

The BOF walked towards them with their last minute snacks. Rimururu came with them too.
"So you guys actually came," Iori said, grinning at them with a yakiton in his hand. "Hey K', cheers!"
They both had a yakiton cheers together. The others laughed at them.
"Hey could you take care of my sister while I'm up there?" Nakoruru asked, gesturing towards Rimururu with a bowl of kakigori in her hand. "I don't think I can bring her up there."
"Sure," Maxima said then grinned at Kula. "I'm sure our princess will get along good with her."
Rimururu went towards Kula. They both grinned at each other.
"Hi!" Kula started, giving out her hand with a wide grin. "I'm Kula Diamond! What's your name?"
"Rimururu," Rimururu said, shaking her hand, a grin just as big on her face. "How old are you?"
"Fourteen!" Kula exclaimed happily. "What about you?"
"Same!" Rimururu said cheerfully. "But my, you're so tall!"
"It actually doesn't make sense because all she ate was ice cream before the ninjas found her," K' whispered to Seirah. "How did she grow so tall with nothing but ice cream and sweets, I still don't know..."
"I dunno too," Seirah said, shrugging before taking a sip off her honey milk. "Gosh, this milk is good. Want a sip?"
"No thanks," K' said, declining her offer. "You know I'm not into those sweet stuff..."
"Can I though?" Krizalid asked, coming to them with a grin. "I like sweet things?"
Seirah grinned and let him. Krizalid ended up drinking almost half of it. Seirah looked at what's left and gave her brother's clone an annoyed look.
"You're worse than K'," Seirah said, shaking her head.
"I know," Krizalid said with a grin. "Hey I think you're a little bit weird for a NESTS guy."
"Why?" K' said, annoyed. "And since when was I a NESTS guy? These whacks invaded our home and took us!"
"Point taken, but still," Krizalid said. "You're the only one from NESTS that doesn't like sweet things..."
"So what?" K' said, emphasising on the bite of Yakiton he took. "Let me be different."
"Wait aren't you guys supposed to be up there?" Honoka asked. "You guys are going first right?"
"Yep," Iori said with a grin. "We have a few minutes left."
"Also, what happened to your hair?" K' asked. "Why is it so messy?"
"Says the one that always has a bedhead," Iori pointed out, ruffling K's hair even more. "But yeah, it's for a reason."
"Let me guess, it's to fool those Orochi people?" Maxima guessed you which Iori nodded. "I should've known..."
"Well, I didn't care actually, these guys are the ones that made me," Iori said with a shrug. "So I just decided to mess my hair."
"Hey we didn't," Kyo said in an annoyed tone while eating a stick of shioyaki. "We just advised him, that's all."
"Yeah right," Iori said, rolling his eyes. "Come on, guys. We have a concert to perform."
"Hey wait!" Terry said, frantically stuffing his mouth with the last of his chicken nuggets. "I'm not done yet!"
He looked around and saw that the rest of his band mates were practically done. Nakoruru still had half of her kakigori though.
"See, Nakoruru isn't done yet too," Terry pointed out. "At least wait for-"
He stopped short as he watched Nakoruru stuff the entire kakigori into her mouth with no regret. She threw the bowl away into the recycling bin and motioned towards the stage. He watched her in disbelief.
Terry shrugged and ate his nuggets on the way.
Andy, Ukee, Scott and Rock came to them.
"Hey," Andy greeted. "Glad to see you guys enjoying too."
"Says the one that likes it quiet," Maxima said with a snort. "At least, that's what my data says and I know it isn't wrong because I remember you saying it with your own mouth."
"Heh," Andy said sheepishly. "Anyway, this is Scott."
"Nice to meet you," they greeted.
They suddenly heard a gasp and turned around to see Mai with King and Yuri.
"ANDY?!" Mai exclaimed in surprise. "You came!!!!!"
"Oh no..." Andy said, his expression changing.
He turned around to see Mai running headfirst into him. They both fell and Mai took Andy away.
"Oh no, there goes our guide," Scott said, watching Mai drag Andy away with a worried look. "Rock, these people are good right?"
As soon as he said that, he received a glare from K' and his clones. Maxima and Seirah started laughing. 
"Relax, Scott," Rock said, smirking. "You see Dash here? He's actually our age."
"He is?" Scott said, looking at K' in surprise. "But you look much older!"
K' gave an annoyed grunt and never stopped glaring at him.
"I mean... you're tall," Scott quickly said, a little intimidated by K'. "And you look... matured! Yeah! That's what I meant."
"And that's Nameless," Rock said, pointing to Zayn. "I'm sorry. I mean Zayn. He's Dash's younger brother."
"Hey," Zayn greeted, eating a stick of tanghulu.
"How old are you?" Scott asked.
"Sixteen," Zayn replied. "This is Isolde, my girlfriend."
"Hi!" Isolde greeted.
"Is that your brother?" Scott asked, motioning towards Krizalid who was talking with Maxima near a stall that sold candied fruit. "He looks like you, only, older..."
"He is," K' lied. "He's our big brother."
"What happened to his eyes?" Scott asked, noticing the scars across the older man's eyes. "Rock, you guys have some seriously scary friends."
Rock chuckled.
"I honestly don't know how he got those scars," K' said, scratching his head. "That's coz he was separated at birth."
"Seriously?" Seirah said, coming and putting her elbow on K's shoulder. "You're so lame."
"Is that your girlfriend?" Scott asked, much to their disgust.
Rock tried to pull him away but Scott stood still. Whip took Voodoo out while K' went into his fighting stance.
"Say that again and you're toast," K' threatened.
"W-Why?" Scott asked, a little shaky.
"Scott, that's his sister," Rock whispered.
Scott turned red and decided to leave the area. He walked away and bumped into Krizalid instead. He was talking with Maxima with a stick of chocolate-covered strawberries and Scott accidentally ran into him. He looked up in horror when he saw that it was K's 'brother' that he bumped into. They towered over him like a pair of giants. They looked extra intimidating to Scott since he was only 170 cm.
"Oh hi... Mr Dash's brother," Scott said with a gulp. "Nice to meet you."
"Oh hey, kid," Krizalid said, turning to him. "You're Terry's new friend, right? Where's he?"
"Getting ready for his rehearsal," Scott accidentally said. "I-I mean performance."
"Oh okay," Krizalid said. "Where's Rock? He was with you right?"
Scott looked around and realised that he actually lost Rock. He panicked.
"I lost him..." Scott said in dismay.
"Max, scan the area for him," Krizalid said, turning to Maxima.
Maxima did and found that Rock was hanging around with the rest, Ukee on his shoulder. Scott was kinda surprised when Krizalid said that.
"He's with the rest," Maxima said. "Rest as in our team."
"Are you a cyborg?" Scott asked.
"Yeah?" Maxima said, lightly eating the candied apple he was holding.
Scott almost fainted.
Krizalid spotted K' and his gang and took Scott to them. 
"Thanks Mr Dash's brother," Scott said.
"Name's Kriz," Krizalid shortened his name since he thought his full name sounded weird.
"Thanks Mr Kriz," Scott said again and then wondered if it was safe ask him a question. "What happened to your eyes?"
"You mean these scars?" Krizalid asked, pointing to his eyes. Scott nodded. "A stray cat scratched me. That's why I hate cats till this day."
Scott believed him and quickly went to Rock.
"Where did you go?" Rock asked. "I thought you were lost!"
"He was, but I found him," Krizalid said. "Maxima scanned the area and found you with the rest so yeah. Anyway, have fun."
He left and rejoined Maxima in their snacking spree. Scott was still a little dazed. K' ended up giving him the crepe that Kula gave him. He didn't like it but at the same time, he couldn't take it down since Kula gave it to him with a broad smile. He didn't want to break her heart.
"You sure?" Scott asked before taking it.
"Just take it," K' said, holding it out. "You look like you're about to faint or something. You definitely need it more than I do."
"Thanks," Scott said, taking it.
The crepe did help Scott's churning tummy. He wondered why Terry had such intimidating friends when he was so much fun.