Stuff in South Town

"I would like to give you a special offer," Richard said. "As a thank you- and congratulations, I present you with a luxury hotel suite. It's an exclusive one night stay and even comes with breakfast. It's also got a billion-dollar view of our majestic East Island. I hope you'll accept it."
He put the key in Ryo's and smiled.
"What about them?" Was the first thing Ryo asked, pointing to Yuri and Robert.
Richard turned pale. He didn't know what to answer.
"They already got one too," Mai said, flourishing another room key. "It's here."
Yuri and Robert looked at her in shock. Mai literally hit two birds with one stone in the same night.
"You won't mind, master?" Robert asked, a little afraid.
"A deal's a deal," Takuma said with a sigh. "But don't harm her in any way. I want her back home in the same condition she is in now. I'll bring her some clothes."
"Thank you, Master," Robert said for the hundredth time that night.
They went out and Yuri got into Robert's luxury car. They watched King and Ryo leave in Ryo's car. She was wearing Ryo's orange jacket since it was a cold night and she was wearing a sleeveless dress.
"Help me pack for Yuri," Takuma told Mai. "She needs some clothes."
"But what about the bag of extra clothes in your car?" Mai asked. "She has some stuff in there right?"
"Yeah she does but no pyjamas," said Takuma. "Also, you wanna stay over? You can use Yuri's room since... since she's staying with Robert for the night."
"Sure, uncle," Mai said. "I have my overnight back in my car."
They went back to Mai's house and got Takuma's car. He drove back to his home and got some clothes for Yuri.
"How many nights did you book?" Takuma asked her. "One or more?"
"Only one," said Mai, setting her overnight bag on Yuri's bed. "That hotel's got a hefty price and I had to book for two nights, one for Ryo and King, and one for Robert and Yuri."
Takuma nodded. They drove to the hotel and went to Yuri and Robert's room. They gave her some clothes. Robert had no problem since he had a change of clothes in his car.
"Have a good time, you two," said Takuma. "Where's Ryo's room? Is it in the same floor?"
"No, it's upstairs," Mai said. "I purposely asked for a room in a different floor so that these two won't bump into each other."
"Yeah that's good," said Robert. "Ryo would kill me if he saw me staying in a hotel room with Yuri."
"Don't worry, I'll deal with him tomorrow," said Takuma. "I shall brainwash him."
"Thanks, dad," Yuri said, hugging her disguised father. "You're the best!"
"Keep in mind that I'm the one that made arrangements for the dates," said Mai. "I knew it would turn out to become a double date."
"Thanks, Mai," Robert said. "I think I owe you. I'll pay you back for the hotel."
"Aww there's no need for that," Mai said kindly. "You two enjoy."
"But I have to," said Robert. "I'll transfer the money to your account, okay?"
Mai just nodded, unable to argue.
"You're okay with being alone for the night, dad?" Yuri asked, concerned. "There's no one home besides you."
"Nah I'm not alone," Takuma said with a chuckle. "Mai's staying over for the night."
"Yeah I'll be staying in your room," said Mai. "I even have my clothes with me."
"Take very good care of Yuri," Takuma told Robert before leaving with Mai. "I'll pick you up tomorrow."
"No worries, master," Robert said. "I'll drop her off at your house tomorrow morning."
Takuma nodded and left with Mai after bidding goodbye.
They were silent when riding down the elevator. Takuma had a worried look on his face. He was still worried for Yuri. Mai noticed and started comforting him.
"Don't worry, uncle," Mai said comfortingly. "Yuri's gonna be okay. I'm sure Robert will take good care of her, don't worry."
Takuma sighed and nodded.
They left the hotel and were walking towards Takuma's car when they saw Ryo's orange car arrive. He and King got out, carrying an overnight bag each.
"It's a good thing we haven't changed out of our disguise," Mai told Takuma in a low voice. "Or else we would be caught red-handed!"
"I know right..." Takuma agreed. "He would probably go berserk!"
"King might break the place down," Mai said with a chuckle. "Like what she did last time..."
Ryo saw them and recognised them as the people at Pao Pao. He smiled at them and so did King. They walked in, arm in arm.
Takuma and Mai smiled at them too.
The couple found their smiles kinda familiar but just ignored the fact and went to their room. They didn't have to check in since Mai already did.

In another part of town, a man stood on the edge of a tall building, looking at the beautiful view of the nightlife of South Town.
His appearance couldn't be identified. He looked more like a shadow, standing directly in front of the Waning Gibbous. He was planning something sinister.
Also in the same town, Ron and Misty were planning to attack the Psycho Soldiers during Athena's concert. That concert was to be held the next day.
"I'm sure those boys would be there," Misty informed Ron. "We can easily steal their Dragon Spirit from there!"
Ron smirked in reply. He really wanted that power.
Igniz made his way to South Town too. He wanted to stop Misty from causing more damage at any cost. He felt a little responsible for what he did before.
In fact, he was actually staying in the same hotel that the couples were staying at. He wanted that hotel in particular since it had a very large glass window that overlooked the beautiful nightlife of South Town's East Island.
He wanted to spend his nights there, watching UFO in the sky. He even brought his mini telescope to see if there were any UFO in South Town.

Chin sensed some danger and even told Athena about it. He wasn't afraid since he knew that they could get through with it. Athena was just as determined.
Athena had a concert the next day. It was supposed to be held the previous day but was postponed due to some technical errors in the stadium.
Lastly, three people were also in South Town: Duo Lon, his sister and Shen Woo. They came to finish Ron off once and for all.
Deep down, Xiao Lon wanted to convince her brother and father to just make peace and live together as a family. But she knew it was no use since Duo Lon was too determined and Ron didn't seem like he wanted to stop.
"Maybe he's being mind-controlled..." Xiao quipped. "Maybe NESTS did something to him!"
She may have been right. For all we know, Ron may just be senile.