Executing the plan

Mai was waiting for them, looking different too. She was dressed in black, something that she rarely did.
"You're really Mai, right?" Yuri asked doubtfully. "You look really different..."
"Of course I am!" Mai said, laughing while opening her fan. "I'm the one and only Mai Shiranui!"
"You should leave that fan behind," said Takuma. "That's one of your trademarks..."
"Yeah," said Mai, shoving the fan into her purse. "I'm still gonna bring it but I won't take it out."
They left the Sakazaki car at Mai's house and went there with her car. It was almost seven. Robert said he was on the way.
They were waiting when suddenly a man came and grinned at them. He had a gold tooth.
"I'm sorry, but which one of you is Yuri Sakazaki?" The man asked. "I have a message for her."
Yuri was about to answer but hesitated.
"You must be mistaken," said Yuri. "None of us go by that name."
"Oh really?" The man said, scratching the top of his hat. "Are you sure? Because someone by the name of Robert Garcia is frantically looking for her!"
"Robert?" Yuri asked, surprised. "Guys, he couldn't recognise us and made some random guy look for us! How lame..."
"Wait a second..." Mai said, going towards the guy. "This hat looks very familiar. Where did you buy it, Mister? Or did you borrow it from... someone named Mai Shiranui?"
"Fine, you caught me," said Robert, speaking in his own voice. "But it's a pretty neat disguise, isn't it?"
"What did you do with your tooth?" Takuma asked. "Did you replace your tooth with gold just for the disguise?"
"Master, is that you?" Robert asked, surprised. "You look very different!"
"Now, about that tooth..." said Yuri. "Did you actually replace your tooth with gold?"
"Nah it's just a slip on," said Robert, taking it off and showing it to them. "I got it at the costume store."
"Oh wow..." Mai said, amused. "It kinda makes you look like a gangster!"
"Haha I know right?" Robert said with a grin. "It fits the vibes, doesn't it?"
"Yeah whatever," said Takuma. "Anyway, where's Ryo?"
"And where's King?" Yuri asked.
"We just have to wait," said Mai. "According to my calculations, they would both arrive at the same time."
They waited a while and soon a familiar orange car parked into a parking spot. Then a purple car followed.
"Wow your calculations are right," Robert said, seeing his friends arrive. "Did you like travel through time or something?
"Nah I learnt some fortune telling from Kasumi," said Mai. "Also, it's pretty obvious..."
The two of them got out, unsuspecting of the plan set up.
"Ryo?"
"King?"
"What are you doing here?"
"I was about to ask you the same question."
"Yuri!" King said, annoyed. "But then again... I got an anonymous call, saying someone wanted to meet me."
"No way!" Ryo exclaimed. "I received a call like that too!"
"Maybe the same person wants to meet us?" King asked. "Maybe, right?"
"Probably," said Ryo. "Anyway, since we're already here, let's go in.
The Sakazakis, Mai and Robert sat at the bar. Richard didn't recognise them.
"You guys new to town?" Richard asked. "I've never seen you guys before. But there's something familiar about you guys..."
"Yeah we're new," said Robert, trying to speak in a different accent. "Only moved in here last night, right mates?"
The others wanted to laugh. They held it back and nodded.
"Well then, let me introduce you to our menu," said Richard. "Bob, get me a menu."
Bob brought some menus and gave it to them.
"What would you like to order?" Richard asked.
"Uhh I want a plate of curry chicken, go easy on the spice, strawberry shortcakes with extra cream," Yuri said, without seeing the menu. "Pickled plums on the side and a nice warm cup of honey milk, no sugar please."
Richard was stunned. This order was very familiar to him. Also, she did not even glance at the menu. How did she know about the food served here if this was her first time here?
"Is it really your first time here, mam?" Richard asked. "You know the food here very well..."
"I uh..." Yuri said, trying to think of a reason. "Oh so you serve all those things here?"
"Good save," Robert told her in a low voice.
"Yeah we do," said Richard. "Alright, what about you guys?"
"Spicy fried noodles," said Takuma. "And some... orange juice?"
"You have sushi?" Robert asked.
"Yeah we do," said Richard. "What about you, miss?"
"Ramen noodles with miso soup," said Mai. "And some red bean buns."
Richard nodded and asked Bob to get their order.
"Oi you literally ordered your custom trademark meal when you're in disguise!" Mai said, annoyed. "You are so lame..."
"I know..." Yuri said, sheepishly. "Anyway, how are we gonna slip the hotel room to them?"
"Easy," said Mai. "If we give it to them, it would be too obvious. But what if Richard does?"
"That makes sense," said Takuma. "But how?"
"Yeah if we do, won't Richard know that it's us?" Robert chimed in.
"Well, it's only Richard who would know," said Mai. "Not King or Ryo."
"Good point," said Yuri. "Alright, so we're telling Richard?"
"Yep," said Mai.
She called Richard and whispered something to him.
"Ah I see," Richard said, realising. "So it's all you guys?"
"Yeah and we want you to pass this to Ryo," said Yuri. "Can you do that for us?"
"Please, dude," Robert said. "Or else Master Sakazaki isn't gonna let me date Yuri!"
Takuma glared at him.
"I'll even pay you extra," Robert told Richard in a low voice. "How does ten thousand sound?"
Richard nodded, holding up his thumb.
"I know just what to do," Richard said with a nod. "Bob! Come here for a moment!"
Richard discussed something with Bob. Bob nodded and went to the kitchen.
"A couple's special please!" Bob shouted into the kitchen.
"Make it vegetarian," said Richard. "King is vegetarian."
"Oh yeah a vegetarian couple special!" Bob shouted back.
"Hmm not sure how Ryo is gonna live like that..." Takuma said with a chuckle. "That boy can't live without meat!"
"I'm sure he'll be fine," Mai assured. "King wouldn't mind as long as she's not the one that's eating the meat."
Meanwhile, Ryo and King were wondering who called them to a meeting. The call they received was from a private number. They were sure that they were both called by the same person. But they didn't know who did and why they called them.