The search

A girl with long hair was brushing her brother's equally long hair.
"He's spotted somewhere in the Foix mountains," said Duo Lon. "I'm gonna go there and find him."
"I feel like we should at least try and reason with him," Xiao Lon said. "I mean, he's probably just senile, that's all. He was a good man when he was young."
"That's what I don't get too," Duo Lon said. "He was such a good man. What happened to him?"
"Alright, are you done brushing your hair or not?" Shen asked, annoyed. "You've been taking forever!"
"Just a minute, Shen," Duo Lon said. "It's almost done."
"Please don't kill him," Xiao Lon told her brother. "He's still our father no matter what."
"He was our father," Duo Lon corrected. "He no longer is."
Xiao sighed and started braiding his hair. She didn't want her brother to kill their father and she didn't want him to die too.
She quickly braided his hair and he got up and went with Shen after saying goodbye.
He left the house to go to Foix to look for Ron. Xiao Lon sighed and looked at the crystal that her brother gave her when she was eleven.
She treasured it greatly, and still does. She went to it and held it in her hands, tears streaming down her face.
"I will wait for your safe return," Xiao Lon said, almost in a whisper. "Until then, I will stay here."
She put it back on the shelf and walked away. She suddenly heard the sound of something breaking. She turned around to see the crystal shattered and broken on the ground.
Xiao ran to it and started picking up the pieces. She tried to put it together but it did not work.
She picked up all of the pieces and went to her table where she laid it down. She started putting it together carefully.
But then to her dismay, it broke again. The pieces flew off, as if repealing each other. One of the pieces grazed her face, causing her to bleed green blood.
Her blood was poisonous and that's why it was green. She felt the blood on her face and looked at her fingers.
"He's in danger," Xiao Lon concluded, wiping the blood off. "I've got to stop them from killing each other."
She changed into her fighting garb, together with her weapons and everything. She departed and went to Foix.
She teleported herself up there and started searching for her brother. She walked around, unable to find anything.
Meanwhile, Duo Lon and Shen had already found Ron's house. It was deep in the jungle, but the two of them managed to find it. It took them a day to find the place.
"So he's in here," Shen said, following his friend. "Alright buddy, I won't stand in your way."
Duo Lon nodded and went towards the house. It was a small wooden house, half broken.
"It must've been an abandoned house," he thought as he walked towards it.
He turned the door and it was locked.
Duo Lon smirked and extended his arm towards the ground where it disappeared into black smoke. His arm came out on the other side of the door and he felt for the knob.
"Couldn't you just decompose and recompose on the other side?" Shen asked, watching in amusement. "Like that's what you usually do."
"Yeah but I want it to be a surprise attack," Duo Lon said. "And I want to have a little bit of a challenge too."
Shen chuckled as his friend unlocked the door and slowly stepped in.
Duo Lon looked around and saw that his father, or Ron, was still asleep.
"Senile indeed," Duo Lon thought. "I made such a noise when coming in and look at how he's asleep!"
Meanwhile, Xiao Lon had sensed their presence and found the house too. Shen did not see her approach.
"Shen!" Xiao shouted, going to the Shanghai man. "Where's Duo?"
"Xiao?" Shen said, confused. "How did you get here?"
"Never mind that now," Xiao said impatiently. "Where's my brother?"
"He-He's inside," Shen said, pointing to the house. "Ron's in there too."
Xiao Lon nodded and started running towards the house. As she was running towards the house, when smoke and dust started coming out of the house.
She ran in and saw that Duo Lon and his father were having a gruelling fight. Xiao watched in horror.
Duo Lon summoned spirits from the netherworld and hurled it towards Ron. He stumbled backwards and fell.
Duo Lon turned into smoke and was moving towards him when suddenly he cried in pain.
Ron was trying to take his soul out.
"No!" Xiao Lon shouted, running towards her father to stop him from withdrawing her brother's soul. "What are you doing?"
"Xiao?" Duo Lon said, seeing his sister. "How did you get here?"
"Duo!" Xiao said, running to her brother. "Are you alright? I knew that you'd be in danger!"
"So the two of you have united," Ron said, seeing them.
"Have you lost your mind?!" Xiao shouted at him, much to his surprise. "You're trying to kill your son just because of some Dragon Sprit?!"
"What?" Ron asked, confused. "So what if I'm after the Dragon Spirit? Your brother is the one that came to find me!"
"I can't let you live after what you did to us," Duo Lon said. "I will kill you!"
"Duo, no!" Xiao said, stopping him. "Ron, why did you do this? You were such a kind man!"
"I want more power," Ron said. "And I will do anything to get it!"
"He is senile!" Xiao Lon shouted. "You know what, you're right. We should kill him before he does more damage."
They were talking and didn't notice Ron disappear into a cloud of dust. He teleported himself somewhere else.
"He got away!" Duo Lon complained. "Thanks, Xiao..."
"No no wait!" Xiao Lon said, thinking. "He's after the Dragon Spirit right? Who possesses them?"
"Kensou and Bao," Duo Lon said. "What are you getting at?"
"They perform with Athena all the time right?"
"Yeah?"
"Then that's where we have to go next!"
"That's it!"
"Where is Athena's next performance?" Xiao Lon said, thinking frantically. "Lets ask Shen."
They went out and Shen didn't notice anything that had been happening inside the house. The siblings ran to him.
"Do you know where Athena's next performance is?" Xiao asked.
"What?" Shen asked, confused. "That's so random!"
They explained to him and he nodded. He started searching on his phone.
"Urgh there's no signal here," Shen said, annoyed. "Come on, lets go down and see."
The sibling grabbed his elbows and teleported with him to the nearest town. Shen looked shocked and confused.
"There, search now," Duo Lon said.
They walked into a cafe and sat down as Shen started searching on his phone.
"South Town," Shen said. "She's performing there next week."
"Then we're off to South Town too," Duo Lon said with a smirk. "Ron, we're coming for you."