The prank

"Wait, that Ash kid is alive?!" Iori asked in shock. "Bet he's still wrecking havoc and stealing people's powers..."
"Actually no," Benimaru said. "That kid finally decided to go to school."
"Him? School?!" Kyo exclaimed in surprise. "No way. I'm not buying it."
"Well, you have to," said Benimaru. "There's evidence."
"Seriously?" Goro said, holding his son. "You're the number one gossip king."
"Well yeah," said Benimaru. "Gotta get those juicy gossip, right?"
"Where did you even hear this from?" Iori asked. "You always have some sort of gossip."
"I heard it from Duo Lon," Benimaru said. "He told me as soon as he knew."
"Someone needs to cut your sources," Kyo said, annoyed. "You know too much."
"Oh come on," Benimaru said. "Gossip brings people together!"
"Anyone wants some tea?" Aiko said, coming with a tray of cups. "Jasmine tea anyone?"
"Yes please," they all said, besides Iori.
She handed them cups of tea and Benimaru stared at her with popping eyes. Iori shooed his sister off to go inside.
"Aiko, go inside," Iori said, shooting a warning glance at Benimaru.
"Okay, Niisan," Aiko said, going in with the tray. "Geez, what's with the mood?"
As soon as she went in, Iori banged the table, causing Benimaru to jump.
"Hey, hands off my sister," Iori said angrily. "Unless you wanna get scorched!"
"Okay, okay, I won't," Benimaru said. "But come on, she's so cute!"
"Shut up!" Iori shouted angrily. "If I see you watching Aiko like that, I'm gonna skin you alive! Get it?!"
"Alright, alright, I get it," Benimaru said, trying to calm the red head down. "Why do you always have to get so feisty?"
"Relax, Yagami," Kyo said, trying to sooth his friend. "I think your Orochi blood might even reactivate even if you've already lifted the curse!"
"Now that's bogus!" Iori said, finally smiling. "How could that even happen?"
Just then Iori got up and groaned loudly while clutching his head.
"What's wrong?" Kyo asked, concerned. "Yagami, what's wrong?"
"Kill..." Iori said in a weird voice, looking at Benimaru, with his hair covering his eyes. "I'll kill you... Beni!"
"Yagami!" His friends shouted, trying to stop him.
Iori grabbed Benimaru by his neck, lifting him off the ground and made as if he was gonna strangle him. The others tried to stop him too.
"Let me go!" Benimaru shouted, trying to loosen Iori's grip around his neck. "Yagami, please! Let me go!"
"Kill..." Iori growled again.
"No!" Kyo shouted. "If you wanna fight someone, come fight me! Benimaru has nothing to do with this!"
To their surprise, Iori started snickering. He put Benimaru down and started laughing hysterically.
"Yagami?" Kyo asked, surprised. "Are- are you okay?"
Iori didn't reply because he was still laughing uncontrollably, tears streaming down his face.
"Oi tell us!" Kyo demanded. "Tell us! What's wrong with you?"
Iori stopped laughing and swept his bangs aside to reveal his natural blue eyes
"Oh the look on your faces were priceless!" Iori said, recovering from his laughing fit. "Especially Beni! I didn't even hold you that tightly, but yet you were so pale!"
"Yagami!' His friends shouted annoyed.
"You scared me," Kyo said. "I really thought you had lost your mind and were being controlled by Orochi!"
"Well, that's not possible," Iori said. "It was just a prank. That's why I had to cover my eyes because my natural eyes are a dead giveaway."
"You're so mean..." Benimaru said. "I really thought you were gonna kill me!"
"That's what you get for staring at Aiko like that," Iori said, sitting down on the garden chair again. "Anyway, that was fun."
"You have the weirdest humour, Yagami," Goro said, putting Kogoro on the table. "You almost scared Kogoro!"
"Really?" Iori asked doubtfully. "I thought I saw him laughing his heart out?"
"Yeah he was," Goro said. "He laughs at literally everything."
They started disturbing Kogoro a little while. He was such a merry baby who was exactly like his father.
"He's literally a tiny version of you, Daimon," Kyo said, tickling the baby. "Bet he's gonna be just like you when he grows up!"
"You bet he is," Goro said. "Kogo, show him!"
The little boy showed them some of his judo moves that his father thought him. He could do them perfectly, despite being so young.
"Aww, he's so cute!" Iori said, much to their surprise. "He might even be able to join the tournament when he's old enough!"
"Tournament!" Kogoro said cheerfully.
"Yes you can, Kogo," Goro said lovingly. "You can join our team!"
Goro received a text from his wife. He got up to leave.
"Sorry guys, she's calling me," Goro said, leaving. "She's calling me for lunch."
They said goodbye to him as he just left, forgetting to take Kogoro with him.
"Oi you're forgetting something!" Kyo shouted, holding up the baby. "Oi! You're forgetting your son!"
He came back and took Kogoro with him.
"Sorry guys," Goro said sheepishly. "Sorry, Kogo..."
He took his son and left the Yagami home.
"Poor Kogoro..." Iori said. "Let's just hope he doesn't leave him anywhere else..."
"I hope not," Benimaru said. "And you... what's with that beastly prank?"
Iori started laughing as he remembered the incident.
"Your face was priceless!" Iori said. "And you better think twice before putting your hands on my Aiko."
"Let's just see about that," Benimaru said smugly. "Just you wait."
And with that, he left the house, leaving the two Sacred Treasures confused.
"You better keep Aiko safely, Yagami," Kyo said. "He would try whatever it takes to try and get your sister."
"Oh great..." Iori said, annoyed. "How did you even become friends with him?"
Kyo just shrugged.
"By the way, I think I should leave too," said Kyo. "See you soon, Iori."
He left too and Iori went in. Aiko was sitting down and sipping some tea with her laptop.
"So they finally left?" Aiko asked. "Can I go out to my garden now?"
"Yes, Aiko," Iori said with a sigh. "They left."
Aiko closed her laptop and got up to go tend to her garden. She loved her garden and was always gardening.
She was about to leave when Iori suddenly called her.
"Aiko?"
"What is it, Niisan?"
"Just be careful."
"Okay, Niisan."
Aiko smiled and went to her garden. She was gonna plant more rose bushes because the old one was destroyed by some pests.