25: fucking fuck me

Start from the beginning

"Why not just start where we left off. Minus the whole other issue at the time, let's start looking for a house and a dog, what's the point in starting over we already know we love each other and wanna be together" he said.

"I'll think about it," I said getting out of the truck and walking into the building.

"I don't see what there is to think about but I'm not gonna argue with you," he said.

We went inside and everyone was staring at me funny.

"Okay so uh what? Do I have something on my face?" I asked.

"Y/N there's something we need to tell you," Reid said.

"Okay go on," I said.

"Well a while back like a long while you spent the night at Derek's and you woke up to him gone because he was at my place? Well I was telling him something I know about your family from the research I did on the case" he said.

"Okay..." I said.

"Well we found out that your parents gave a baby up for adoption when you were three," Garcia said.

"I would remember if I had a sibling, guys"

"Well no because you were too young your brain wouldn't even have processed if your mom's belly for big, but the thing is it wasn't your mom who had the baby," Reid said.

"Okay, now I'm extra confused," I said.

"Your dad had an affair with someone at the hospital he worked at the and girl died while giving birth to the baby your dad wanted to keep the baby but your mom didn't so they gave the baby up," Rossi said.

"Okay so why are y'all telling me this now?" Asked.

"Because Garcia just got back all the info from that adoption and new info came to light on the case of your parents and Justin and Kam were involved in the death," Reid said.

"Justin was 18 and Kam was 17 how could they have had anything to do with that?" I asked.

"Well Kam was the baby your parents gave up for adoption, Kam and Justin were having sex while he was dating you and Kam found out she was related to you and hated you for being the child they kept so we found out Justin and Kam sent a letter to the man who killed your parents and told him you were the perfect fit for his type," Reid said.

"I'm still not seeing why this matters? All of this is over. Kam is dead and Justin is in jail." I said.

"Yes, but they need you in court to talk about the day your parents died to give Justin time on his sentence," Hotch said.

"No, if they want to know they can have the recording of the interview I did with Rossi the day it happen? As for Kam Idc, I knew had a sibling my parents told me two weeks before they died... idc that it's coming out as Kam because newsflash was bitch and I'm tired of reliving the past I'm trying to move on and be happy." I said.

"Well they also need your story from the kidnapping with Kam," Derek said.

"Wtf why?"

"Because it's now come out that Justin was also behind that" Emily said.

"Oh fuck me, just fucking fuck Me," I said.

"That's a thing for a later time baby," Derek said.

"So I come back and try to move on with the love of my life and be happy and this bitch ass ugly mother fucker is fucking me over like this?" I flipped my shit and walked out and into the bathroom, about 2 minutes later Reid came in.

" you're not gonna leave again are you?" He asked.

"No Reid I'm not gonna leave," I said.

"Good because I like having you back even if I'm mad at you for breaking your promise the first time." He said.

"Reid, why didn't you tell me you knew I had a sibling out there?" I asked.

"Because we didn't want you to think differently of your father, I know what it's like to feel like a father failed you and your mother because I had to deal with that feeling my whole life," he said.

"Oh Reid, I thank you for trying to protect me but my parents told me because they didn't want to hide anything from me and they felt I was old enough to know but thank you," I said and hugged him.

We sat quietly in the bathroom before Derek came in, "everything okay in here? He asked.

"Yeah we're good, I'll leave so y'all can talk," Reid said and he left.

After Reid walked out Derek locked the bathroom door and then pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm good," I said but he pulled back to read my face. "Derek I'm good, I'm okay. I'm not gonna go anywhere" I said.

"Just making sure," he said and then he kissed me. I began to pull away, "what's wrong? Don't wanna kiss me?" He kinda laughed.

"No it's not that we are at work," I said.

"Right later?" He asked.

"Uh yeah," I said and started to walk out but he grabbed my arm.

"That wasn't very convincing, do you not wanna do that with me?" He asked.

"No I do believe me I do, I haven't done it with anyone since you do, it's just I'm tired and don't wanna deal with life but I have to ya know?"

"You haven't had sex since the last time we did?" He asked.

"Is that so shocking?" I asked.

"Kinda seeing how a week ago you were engaged, so y'all didn't have sex," he said.

"No..." I said.

He got a huge smile and walked out of the bathroom... wtf just happened...

A/N: sooo like I hope y'all love me again.. but next chapter Y/N turns 25.. and works on her relationship with Derek!!!