Kame House

"Are we sure this is everything?" Venom asked his host Goku. "We can be forgetful most of the time."

"Sure, we're sure." Goku reassured his friend. "It's not like we had anything of value. Grandpa Gohan is gone, and the four star ball will not pop up for another year."

"True." Venom added. "And back then we were just eating delicious animal brains. There won't be any chocolate at home at all."

It has been almost a day since he left Bulma and the others at the ruins of Emperor Pilaf's castle. He had promised to meet them again at the World's Martial Arts Tournament so he could face off against his friend Yamcha. While both Venom and Goku wanted to face off against the bandit, they both had their own different reasons. Goku wanted an honorable and free spirited match against Yamcha while Venom....was all about brutalizing and completely humiliating his broken and bloody body. Still, there was a strong chance that there would be other strong opponents, so he decided to train under the wise hermit Master Roshi in hopes of getting stronger. His old house was on the way to Kame House, so Goku decided to make a pit stop at the old stomping grounds. He had gathered the last of his items in his small pouch, and jumped up onto his nimbus cloud to take off.

"Why do you even hate Yamcha so much anyway?" Goku asked Venom as they flew. "He is a good guy now, so it's not like he is going to go back to stealing from other people."

"Goku, during our the adventure with the grandpa stealer, we have learned that there are two kinds of people." Venom said, imparting his word of wisdom on his host. "There are people who deserve to get punched in the face and there are those who do not deserve to get punched in the face. The rock hopper will forever be stuck in the get punched in the face category."

"Then why did you punch the rest of his body multiple times?" Goku asked.

"Because it was fun." Venom simplified.

"But that is called being a bully." Goku responded back.

"Does the grandpa stealer punching and slapping us whenever she gets angry or annoyed make her a bully?"

"No." Goku said.

"Then we are not a bully. Plus, we do not have the appearance of the juicy meat everyone calls a male cow. Although, we are capable of growing horns."

"Okay, so what about Oolong?" Goku stated. "After that night with the camper, you never beat Oolong up again. You even high fived him when we summoned Shenron."

"No we did not high five the swine." Venom said nervously.

"Yes you did, we share the same body remember." Goku said sternly.

"It was your imagination."

"Everyone else saw you two high five as well."

"They were also imagining it."

"Yeah, I'm sure they did." Goku said with a sly look.

"We are hanging out with the grandpa stealer too much." Venom said slightly. "Our ability to apply a sarcastic tone has grown significantly. We do not like it."

"Well, that is in part because of you." Goku said. "I feel I wouldn't be as socially aware if you weren't around. Besides you changed socially too. Since we departed in search of the dragon balls, you have begun talking to others besides me. You even had conversations that wasn't about feasting on brains or chocolate."

"That is true." Venom said with slight pride. "We are a very adaptable species after all."

"So do you see Kame House at all?" Goku asked changing the subject to the task at hand.