"We have to get ready for work we are already late," I said getting up and going towards the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm gonna go home and get ready I'll see you at the office" he kissed me and left.

I took a shower and got out, I put on some black dress pants and a light blue button-up blouse and some black heels.

I got to the office and made it to my desk to sit down and start the paperwork for the last case. I looked around Derek wasn't at his desk so I got up and went to go to Garcia's office but stopped when I heard her and Derek talking.

"She almost told me she loved me or at least I think she almost did"

"Ahhhh this is so great!"

"I don't know baby girl what if she does love me and it all falls apart"

"Nonsense y'all are perfect together, y'all have the same job. So y'all understand each other!!! Plus on cases, y'all will always be traveling together!"

"Babygirl, loving me is the worst thing she could do, I'm a heart breaker."

"I think you're scared because you love her too"

"What?"

"Yeah you love her too"

"What if I did?"

"Then I'd be right about this whole conversation now get out of my office and don't come back until you tell her"

I heard him walking towards the door so I ran back to the main offices and back to my desk.

"Woah speedy why are you running so fast," Reid asked.

"No reason just wanna get this done"

"I feel you I hate case reports," Reid said.

While I was working on my case report I got a message on my computer.

Morgan: so do you say to a proper date tonight?

Me: IDK id has to make sure it's okay with my boyfriend.

Morgan: sometimes you're a little shit. I'll pick you up at 7:30 sharp.

Me: I just like to pull your tail. See you at 7:30 sharp! 🥵

I finished my work, Emily, JJ, Garcia and I went shopping so I could get a new dress for the date.

The outfit we found was so cute and I was so excited, after I heard what he said to Garcia I was hoping maybe tonight would be extra special

The outfit we found was so cute and I was so excited, after I heard what he said to Garcia I was hoping maybe tonight would be extra special. I went home after shopping and took a shower and curled my hair. I put the outfit on about 10 minutes before 7:30, and at 7:30 on the dot, my doorbell rang. I opened it and he was in a nice navy blue button-down with black dress pants. Ugh, he was the finest man on earth or what.

"Hi" I finally spoke.

"Hi to you to gorgeous," he said kissing me.

"That never gets old" I side with a sigh.

"You ready?"

"For you? Always"

We got into his huge truck and we drove out to the middle of nowhere. There was a huge barn with a white cloth covering the side of it, he stopped the car and he got out walking to the back opening the tailgate. I got out and walked back there in the grass in my heels, the back was filled with blankets and pillows and snacks. He grabbed my hips and set me on the open tailgate and he removed my heels cleaning them and then he threw them into his back seat. He climbed up into the bed of the truck and got comfy on the pillows I crawled back and laid up against him and he pulled a blanket over us.

Seconds later the bright light was shining on the side of the barn and the title "funny girl" popped up.

I couldn't have been more excited, he set this whole thing up for me. Who knew Derek Morgan a ladies' man could be so sweet to one person especially me.

We sat there and watched the movie by the time it was over I felt so tired, he got off the truck and I made my way towards the end of the tailgate. When I got to the edge I was hanging my legs off the tailgate ready to jump off and I realized I didn't have shoes on.

"Derek where are my shoes," I asked. But he walked over and scooped me into a baby hold and carried me to my side of the car and set me down.

"You look tired," he said.

"I am it's been a long few days," I said and then fell asleep in his front seat.

I woke up to him carrying me into my apartment.

"Hey sleepy," he said smiling.

"Hey"

He set me down on the bed and he took my Jacket off and my leggings I wore under my dress.

"I can undress," I said.

"It's more fun when I do it" he winked.

"No no no sir, not tonight," I said.

"I know I was just messing with you" he laughed.

I got up to go take a shower and Derek grabbed my hand.

"Hey," he said looking into my eyes.

"Yes?"

"Nothing, go take your shower. I'm gonna head out"

"You can stay," I told him.

"No, you should get your bed alone tonight. I'll see you at work in the morning" he kissed me and walked out.

I took my shower and then laid in bed, it didn't take sleep long to find me.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place.. but it wasn't that unfamiliar, it was a place I'd been as a child... Karmen's basement...

I sat up fast when I realized where I was. How the hell did I get here, I looked around and saw a chain on my ankle. No no no no no HELL TO THE NO!

I heard my phone buzz but when I looked around I saw it in Karmen's hand.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Oh rise and shine hun," she said smiling.

"What the hell are you doing" I yelled.

"I'm finishing what Justin started," she said.

"You do realize you just kidnapped a federal agent."

"You won't a federal agent for long, I mean once your dead does they care if you were a federal agent," she said playing with my phone.

"They'll care... if you kill a federal agent it'll be way worse than just the kidnapping part."

"Oh well I'll end up with Justin"

"You fucking dumb ass you'll go to a female prison," I said annoyed.

"Wow, you have a lot of friends texting to ask how you're feeling... guess hotch told the whole team you were out sick. And they are getting ready to leave on a case so we have a few days before I have to kill you"

"Don't you think they'll find it funny when they try and call to ask me something about the case and I don't answer?"

"Oh I've got a plan I've already told them to send all questions in text form and you'll tell me exactly how to answer them"

"As if," I said laughing. She got up and kicked me and it knocked me out.

A/N: wow sorry for that turn. What will happen next with the team gone and you stuck in a basement with Kam???