Chapter 17

I ran into my house soaking wet crying. It was like 3 in the morning and Hayes, Nash, Luke and Cameron was all in there cussing about where I was. "If Taylor done something I swear to fuc-" Luke became. "Bubby, I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm here." I calmed him down. "Sissy!" He screamed running into my arms. "Where's Taylor? I'm gonna rip his fu-" He began again. "Luke. I'm fine. Taylor didn't do anything." I spoke. Cameron and Hayes came and gave me a hug. "You okay?" They both asked. I nodded. I started to walk up stairs and then Nash stopped me.

I looked into his ocean blue eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm fine." I said walking past him to go shower and get ready for bed.

~~~

I woke up in bed with Dylan sitting there staring at me. "Hello, baby girl!" I smiled at her. "Hi mommy!" She smiled. I smiled at her pulling her onto my lap as I sat up. "Lets take a selfie!" She smiled pointing to my phone. Her little hair was all fuzzy, like mine, and we was both in our PJ's. I grabbed my phone and the clock read 8:56. Wow. I'm up early.

I put the camera on us and she was smiling at the camera. She has Taylor's beautiful smile. Taylor.. Ugh.

I got on Twitter and Instagram and posted "Bed heads with my baby love!:*" and posted to both. She crawled out of my lap and ran out of my room. I balled my hair up in a bun, put a crop top on, some sweats, and put some uggs. I walked down stairs to see everyone sitting on the couch except Taylor and Alexa.

Of corse.

I sat down on the couch next to Cameron and smiled. "Hi," I smiled. "Hey." He smirked. "Where is Dylan?" I asked. "Boo!" A little voice said. Cameron jumped up and held his heart. "Zayummm, girl. You is sooo scary." He said in a funny voice. She giggled and crawled into his lap. "I love you, uncle Cameron." She smiled. "I love you too, little one." He smiled kissing her head. I smiled getting off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"Give me the muffin!" Matthew screamed. "Make me!" Carter screamed running around the island as Matt followed behind. "I don't make trash! I burn it!" Matthew yelled. "Betch!" Carter yelled throwing something at him. "If you all don't stop, I'm gonna chop your hands off and feed them to Jaxx!" (Jaxx is Cameron's dog), Emily yelled. "Guys? Guys!" I yelled. All three froze. "Would you guys stop?" I laughed. "He started it!" Carter pointed. "Because he took my muffin!" Matt pointed back. "Stop wining." I rolled my eyes walking over to Emily.

"Starbucks?" She asked. "Does deer shit in the woods?" I giggled running upstairs.

~~~

We all left the boys and Alexa at home while me, Dyl, and Emily went to star bucks. "I got to peeee!" Dylan wined. I rolled my eyes as I picked her up walking into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and memories came flooding. I still saw that 18 year old girl that I was before and- "Mommy!" A little girl yelled. -and now I'm a mom.

"Yes, dear?" I asked. "Can we go home now. I'm sleepy?" She wined. I rolled my eyes and giggled picking her up and walking out to the car.

"So, what time is the dinner?" Emily asked as she concentrated on the road. "Um, I was thinking 6. Buts it's 1 now so we can do something before then," I said. "Alright. But what? Dylan's sleepy and I'm leaving tomorrow so what should we do?" Emily furrowed her eyebrows taking a drink of her Starbucks. "Hm, how about we take Jaxx and Dylan to the park? Im sure we'll all enjoy that." I smiled. "Yes!" She smiled wide.

~~~

2 hours has passed and we made it to the park. "Jaxx! Calm down." I giggled talking to the Siberian husky that was dragging me down the walk way. "This reminds me of the time me and Taylor came to the park and met those 3 girls." I smiled. "I remember you talking about that." She giggled. "Yeah, I-" I started but Jaxx took one big jerk and got loose.

Shit.

I ran after the dog walking about a block until I caught him. "Shew! You're gonna kill me!" I giggled at the dog.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. You're Jasmine Johnson!" A pink headed girl yelled. "Um, hi." I waved. "Oh my god. That's Cameron Dallas's dog." She screamed. "Yes. This is Jaxx." I smiled. "Can I please get a picture?" She squeaked. "Of corse!" I giggled taking a picture of her. "I'll post it." I smiled. "Oh my god. Forreal?" She yelled again. I laughed nodding. I got on Instagram and Twitter and posted 'I love that I still have fans @(user name) (:'

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" She smiled hugging me and walking off.

I walked down the side walk and seen Emily screaming at deer? (I have no idea if deer are in Cali because i live no where near there so lets pretend there are) "Oh my gosh, Jasmine! It won't stop staring at me. HELP." She screamed. "Calm down." I giggled. "It's going to eat me!" She yelled dramatically. "Calm down, Em." I giggled again. "Damn deer." She giggled back. "Aunt Emmie! Let's go home and watch Frozen with Mattchu!" Dylan sang. I watched as Emily smiled and nodded while picking her up. Dylan just giggled as Emily told her about the deer. Her little dimples showed as we laughed walking home.

She's so cute with her little brown braids and a purple bandana in to match her outfit. Taylor made over if I do say so myself.

Taylor...

~~~

"I mean it's crazy.." I heard Matt sing. "What?" Dylan said. "That we finish each other's-" Matt started. "Sandwiches!" Dylan sang. "That's what I was gonna say!" Matt sang louder. "I've never met someone who thinks so much like me! Jinx! Jinx again!" They sang together just laughing.

I giggled at them and smiled.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!): enjoy. 😘