Epiloge

It's been six years. Six years today since my Rose died. I visited her grave earlier. Along side with Taylor and Dylan.

Me and Taylor got back together. Me and Cameron's life didn't work out too good. We fought. Every single day. We fought for a year and then we broke up. We couldn't take it.

Some people got mad because they liked Cameron and thought he treated me better.

But some thought the opposite.

After Cameron broke up me with I went straight to Taylor. No, I'm not being a whore or anything because we didn't do anything. We just talked. We became close again. And after a few months we tried it again and it's worked out good so far.

Cameron has a little girl now. She's two years old and her name is Madi. He has a wife now too, Madison. I guess that's why he named her daughter that. Jasmine Madi Dallas. I smiled at the fact that he named his daughter after me too though.

Oh, Luke. Luke got married and his wife, Emma, is pregnant. I'm happy to be a aunt to a little baby boy.

I now live in Indiana with Taylor and Dylan. And our new addition, Tate. Michael Tate Caniff. It makes it easier since Dylan and Tate have their biological father and mother to grow up with. He's now four year old and Dylan just turned twelve.

That's pretty much it that's happened over the past six years.

"Jasmine, baby," Taylor called from the kitchen. Probably fixing Tate and Dylan something to eat.

"Yes, honey?" I asked, walking into the kitchen, watching him sit a bowl of oatmeal in front of Dylan, as Tate ate his cereal. He handed me a cup of coffee and smiled at me. He kissed my lips before turning around and finishing cleaning the stove.

"Ew, gross," Dylan called from the bar stool with a disgusted look across her face.

"You won't be saying "ew" when you find you a boyfriend–" I began but Taylor spun around in mid sentence.

"Um, she won't be having a boyfriend, thank you very much," Taylor informed me.

"Just wait pops," I giggled, walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso and laying my head across his back.

"Don't even," Taylor laughed, turning around and kissing my forehead.

~~~

"Mommy, uncle Cammy called me today," Dylan spoke, helping me fold laundry. She seems to never call him Cam or Cameron.

"Cameron called you?" I asked a bit shocked. He rarely calls. Any of them do anymore.

"Yup, he said that he wanted to see if you wanted to be there for their arrival of the baby in a couple weeks," she said.

I was quite shocked at first. Him inviting me? But then I smiled. "Of course we can go. I wouldn't want to miss it."

Dylan smiled at me and nodded.

~~~

"Mom! He's hitting me!" Dylan yelled from the living room.

"Am not! You're a brat! You took my car!" Tate yelled back toward Dylan.

"Taylor," I yelled, "do something with the kids. I can't leave this food on the stove."

"One second, Jasmine. Let me finish making the bed," Taylor called from upstairs. He was soon done and ran down the steps.

"Now guys, this isn't the way to settle things. Don't hit people Tate, and Dylan, you don't take his toys," Taylor said in between each kid.

"He started it by getting in my space bubble!" Dylan rejected, throwing her hands up.

"Dylan, it's okay," Taylor chuckled.

I always enjoyed watching Taylor be a good dad. Even though our past wasn't right, he always made it right.

~~~

We always watched movies every Friday night, since Tate was 3. Tate picked out a movie since it was his week, and he picked the incredibles. Even tho it was a kids movie, we all enjoyed it.

I walked into the room and smiled at Taylor and my kids. I sat popcorn on the table and put the movie in the DVD player.

I got up and sat beside Taylor and laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine. Tate climbed in my lap and Dylan snuggled to Taylor's side, laying her head across his chest as he wrapped his arm around hers.

While the movie played I dazed off. Thinking of the past, and what it would be like if rose lived and I was still with Cameron. Would I be as happy? I wouldn't have had Tate. Things that worried me and hurt me ran across my mind.

But then, good things did too. Tate was a blessing, since rose died, I believed and Dylan was a miracle. They both were so special.

Even my past. Me being bullied. My sweet sweet bullies. It all led to this. And oh, I never thought I could, but I loved them so.

I looked down to see both my children asleep.

"What're you thinking of?" Taylor asked in all seriousness.

"Dylan, Tate, you, magcon, us." I named off, smiling.

He gave me a confused look, and smiled. "Lay down. You think too much," he chuckled.

I laid my head back down and took a deep breath. "I love you. So much."

"I love you more. Forever and always," he whispered back.

This happened. All this happened. All these miracles. Just because I was bullied by magcon.

I don't know how to start this, I truly don't. But thank you guys so so so much for this incredible time and you taking the time out of your day to read this. In the past couple years I've grew more attached to my characters and made many of friends by having this book.

I'm not saying goodbye, Jasmine is. I'll be around for a little longer writing and doing what I do. Right now I have a book out called, "another empty bottle". It's a Sammy Wilk fan fiction and I hope you guys check it out to see and meet new characters.

So this is it for Jasmine and the gang. Thank you guys, once again.