Chapter 22

My eyes fluttered open and I raised up. I realized that the two that was with me last night was no longer there. I climbed out of the bed and drug my feet across the cold wooden floors down the stairs. I poured me a cup of coffee and saw a note taped on the fridge.

Hey it's Cammie hereeee, just wanted to say I went to the store. Oh, Dylan came with. Me back soon. Maybe ;)

I rolled my eyes at the note and walked into the dining room and sat down in the seats. I put on my glasses and started searching through bills.

Yeah? I search through bills. I never said I liked it though.

"Hey." I heard and I instantly knew the voice. I looked up from what I was going and raised an eyebrow. "Hello," I replied.

I never said I'd be nice about it either..

"What was that act you pulled yesterday?" He chuckled. "Act?" I said obviously confused. "You know exactly. Taking Cameron's side. I'm starting to think something is going on between you two." He crossed his arms. "No, there's not. But there's nothing in between us either. I don't care if you're Dylan's dad or not." I snapped. "Ha, okay." He said turning around and walking out.

I knew he was hurt. I felt terrible but there wasn't. I just don't like anyone. I don't even know anymore.

"Taylor." I yelled after him.

Ugh. I'm such a suck up.

"What?" He snapped. He was sitting on the couch look mad as usual. "I'm sorry. I- I'm just scared." I muttered. His face softened and he looked at me. "Of what?" He asked grabbing my hand. "Falling for you again." I spoke as my voice hitched. He gave me a confused look. "Because everything that falls, breaks." I said looking down to my feet. "But that's my job to pick the pieces up and put them together for you," he faked a smile. "Taylor, it's just that.. I still love you. I've always loved you. I just don't know if it'll be the same." I sighed. "Can we try. Please? I love you so much." He begged. "I love you too. I just need time." I sighed running upstairs.

~~~

I laid in bed scrolling through Instagram liking post.

Ding ding

Hayes: Heyy
Me: Hey Hayesie poo.
Hayes: How's you and Cam?😏
Me: Me and Cameron?
Hayes: Yeah?
Me: Nothing.
Hayes: NOTHING? Liessssss
Me: There's no lies about it, Hayes. Nothing.
Hayes: He really likes you.
Me: Really?
Hayes: Yes. A lot. But I got to go! I'll talk to you later. Love you, bitch.
Me: Love you more, fuckboy.

I clicked my phone off and laid it down on the counter. I looked at my clock and the time read 4:56

Ugh. Time flies by.

"Mommy!" Dylan yelled running toward me. "Hello, Hun! Did you have a good day." I smiled at her. "I think we both did." A voice said which caused my head to shoot up looking at a smirking Cameron. "Thats good." I smiled and kissed her head. "Aye, where's mine?" He wined sitting beside of me. "Sorry, no sugar, sugar." I winked getting up and taking Dylan down stairs.

"Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine-" My green eyed brother said hovering over me and the couch. "What!?" I yelled. "Hi." He giggled running in the kitchen. "Dumbass." I mumbled. "Me?" Someone said smirking. "No, Cameron. My brother." I laughed. "Well, good. Because I have a surprise for you." He smiled at me. "You didn't have to get me anything!" I squealed.

Was that to high pitched? Nah.

"I didn't get you anything. Though, I did get plane tickets." He smiled. "To where?" I said shocked. "Mooresville, North Carolina." He smiled. "No, I am not going home. I haven't been there since my aunt died." I said sternly crossing my arms.

No way! I vowed not to go back go that place.

"We're going." Cameron said. "No." I argued back. "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes!" "Ugh. Fine." I wined.

"Really?" He said excitingly. "Yeah." I murmured. "Good. We're leaving in the morning with Taylor Dylan and Luke." He smiled walking up the stairs.

Ugh! Why me?

~~~

"Rise and shine beautiful." I saw a smiley boy standing above my bed. "Good Morning." I yawned. "Hurry and pack. We're leaving in a hour." He smiled running out my door. "An hour?!" I yelled.

Ugh. Damn it.

I jumped out of bed and threw everything I needed in a bag. I ran into my bathroom and put on running pants, ball shoes, and a jacket overtop of a green shirt. I threw my hair in a ponytail and walked down stairs with all of my belongings.

"Is Dylan ready?" I yelled. "Yeah. I got her." Taylor said smiling. "Thank you." I smiled hugging him. "No problem." He smiled back.

I grabbed my stuff and took it to the car and threw it in the trunk. I climbed in the middle and Dylan sat on my right with Luke on my left. Cameron drive and Taylor sat in the passengers side. "Mommy, where are we going?" Dylan asked. "We're going to my old home." I faked a smile at my cheeky daughter.

"I don't think I like this idea very much." Luke muttered in my ear. "Me either." I whispered back. "Me either."

Update! Enjoyyyy😈